2017 Silverado Park Assist Sensors when cold

On 2017-12-30 at 12:22 PM, BIGV21 said:

Im taking it to dealer tuesday to see what they say. Wife had explorer did same thing. They have to replace sensor and paint it to match. Big pain

It warmed up here from -30 to -15 Celsius today and mine were working fine again. I had a appointment with the dealership today  so had to cancel because that would have been a waist of time. Bigv21 what did the dealership say about yours?

They said they reset the code in the computer. They also said they drove it after they reset it and it wasnt beeping. Then when i left the front and passenger front beeped at a stop sign. And now it disables itself. I get a message in the dash that says disabled check owners manual. It is very cold here though sub zero wind chills so i will wait until it warms up to see if that helps. They washed it so ice may have formed on sensors. 

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem with my 2016 Silverado High Country. When it is cold the front passenger side goes off. Nothing is there when it does. Truck is clean and sensors are clear. The dealer has replaced the computer and sensors. Still malfunctions. Very frustrating. Awfully expensive truck not to have it work right. Would rather not have the sensors if they are going to act this way.

Edited by Chevy1950