In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Grind383

New guy with a question

I have just a 2" front level and I fit 305/55R20 on the stock rims.  It rubs very slightly at full lock so that would be gone with most offsets.  
Congrats on the new truck.

On 11/19/2017 at 4:44 PM, True North Truckin said:

My factory height Silverado with the stock 275/55/R20 rubber is 37" front and 39" rear from ground to top of the wheel well so 2" factory rake. My guess would be you have a 1.5 inch level kit, biased on your .5 inch current rake

Thank you. 

10 hours ago, Havvkeye said:

I have just a 2" front level and I fit 305/55R20 on the stock rims.  It rubs very slightly at full lock so that would be gone with most offsets.  
Congrats on the new truck.

Thank you.  that's a good size tire. I'm not trying to go that wide. is that a all terrain or a street tire?

8 hours ago, Grind383 said:

Thank you.  that's a good size tire. I'm not trying to go that wide. is that a all terrain or a street tire?

They are Terra Grappler G2, so an all terrain.

On 11/21/2017 at 6:43 AM, Havvkeye said:

They are Terra Grappler G2, so an all terrain.

do you have any pics of your truck? sounds like a stout looking setup. what leveling kit do you have?

On 11/22/2017 at 8:18 PM, Grind383 said:
do you have any pics of your truck? sounds like a stout looking setup. what leveling kit do you have?

Don’t have straight shots for tires but here is a semi side one and a semi back shot so you can see how flush they are with the side of the truck.  edit: as for the level, it was one the dealer put on, just a front 2" level, I cannot remember the brand off hand but it was not one of the common ones you read about on here.

f66a173041fb8b71f317293b7742fee3.jpg1584eedd4ef4f6cff4f457386b756561.jpg

Edited by Havvkeye