Owner's Manual Pouch

When I bought my 2014 Sierra, I thought my owner's manual and warranty packets were in a nice booklet pouch. You know, something better than the ziplock bag I got when I bought my 17 Silverado. Does GM not do that anymore or was my dealer just being cheap?

Did anybody else actually get a paper manual with their 2017? I certainly didn't, I know a lot of cars these days are going to PDFs and stuff so I didn't think much of it, but if I should have gotten one I'll be having a word with the dealer...

10 hours ago, Western96 said:

Did anybody else actually get a paper manual with their 2017? I certainly didn't, I know a lot of cars these days are going to PDFs and stuff so I didn't think much of it, but if I should have gotten one I'll be having a word with the dealer...

I have a 2017 Silverado LT Z71 (Midnight edition), and YES, it came with a paper owner's manual in the glovebox along with a couple of other manuals. You should have gotten one. (in a ziplock bag!) 

Did you get a funnel for the capless fuel tank? That was in the glovebox as well.

Edited by Loco-diablo

I was being serious about the Denali being the only trucks to have the nice vinyl magnetic closure pouch. but they did neglect to include the diesel supplement. lol

My '17 had the ziploc bag, and the funnel for my 59k SLT truck.

My '18 has the pouch and Denali logo

I asked when the SLT was delivered, and was told thats the way it is. I asked for the pouch from my '11 they said no you traded it.