In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Darthvader

First time here :) 2017 Silverado Z71 with Volkracing TE37 Wheels

I liked these on Johan's page and man I want TE's for my Sierra now haha

• Like 1

Freaking IN LOVE with the look of your truck. Pretty dang good with your camera too! Props :lurk:

• Like 1

Great pics nice looking truck! VOLK TE’s, they look awesome on your truck, I remember these rims from my younger “import days”, I bet they are significantly lighter than stock!  

15 hours ago, CMoore711 said:

Great pics nice looking truck! VOLK TE’s, they look awesome on your truck, I remember these rims from my younger “import days”, I bet they are significantly lighter than stock!  

I actually weighed them before I put them on. I shed exactly 10lb at each corner ;)

• Like 1

On 1/7/2018 at 6:38 PM, Darthvader said:

I actually weighed them before I put them on. I shed exactly 10lb at each corner ;)

These wheels are for sale if anyone interested in :)

Are these the 18"x9" with 0 offset?

And are they still for sale?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By v2GetEm
      This weekend someone slammed my passenger door probably to hard in my opinion. Not sure if this is the cause of the problem but the issue did start soon after. The Window and mirror lost power first intermittently, now completely. I checked the fuse and also didn’t see anything obvious as far as wires being loose or broken from the harness. Any suggestions or recommendations for a fix would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By BowtieBobby
      I decided I would make a listing of the all time best Government Motors trucks of all time. I HOPE YALL ARE AWARE THAT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THIS LIST IS DAMN NEAR PERFECT. I know this because I am a Chevrolet enthusizt. 

List going from best to worst:

1) T1XX-easily the best gm truck gm has ever designed. I love my rst and am thinking about a trail boss due to my love of spacer lifts. 
      2) GMT400-kinda hot tbh it’s just a lil’ uglee 
      3)K2XX-I like the Z71s and Custums
      4) Squarebody-not bad...just a lil’ too square lol
      5) gt900-so hot and reliable af. Honestly I put this above Squarebody. 
      6)trucks made in late 60s to before squarebody (idgaf what they’re called...Dey ugly tho😂😂😂)

honorable mention: el Camino is May B best truck of all time in my correct opinion 
    • By jaylin
      Hi everyone, I have been working on a 1997 Chevy 1500 WT.   I just happened to be working under the dash and noticed that the green wire that goes into the firewall harness connection was disconnected.  Does anyone know what this green wire is for? (please refer to photo below) I looked at the wiring diagram and it looks like it goes to the MAF which I think is for the speedometer operations.  Now my second question is, if it is for the MAF where should I try to reconnect.  I obviously can't get it back into the bulkhead.  Can I bypass the bulkhead and run a jumper wire?
      I would be appreciative for any help.
      Thank
      Jaylin

• By BrooklynBowTie
      What’s the cheapest most efficient 3/5, 4/6 lowering kit or drop for a 2014 Silverado crew cab standard bed 2wd 5.3???