Ordered my Zone 4.5 Lift

This is awesome information. Im totally OCD.  Having my Zone 4.5" lift put on this week (well already done, but still at the shop).  Tires go on tomorrow.  Toyo MT 35x12.5r22

I feel like I did enough research to know they will fit, but I guess we will find out tomorrow.  The shop even called me and said, "the instruction said max tire is 33 inch." lol

What wheels are you gonna run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/26/2017 at 7:23 PM, ChevyRoofer said:

Even though you don’t want to use spacers on the front wheels, your track width in the front will increase significantly (making it look like you have wheel spacers in the front and none in the back). The zone lift does that regardless. Most people add wheel spacers to the back wheels to make it appear even. 1.5” spacers typically I think.

So I would go with a taller and skinnier tire since your tire are already going to stick 1.5-2” further out due to the Zone lift.

Would assume you went with a 4-6.5” Zone lift. Also assuming you have stock 20x9 wheels with 5.75” backspacing.

I’d go 285/65/20. 34.6” or so. I would also add Bora 1.5-2” hub centric wheel spacers to the rear to even out the appearance.

Thanks for this looking at the same setup

• 8 months later...
On 12/14/2017 at 6:55 PM, AgDoctor said:

678e62a149e0105f18c2699e982292a4.jpga1f77abde73bb02d7563aca568c33bf7.jpg9bdff9e87d63a7c2a766e5dd47d2d069.jpg

Helluva set up man! I have a 16 AT and was gonna run my stock AT rims. Do you have any other information or anything helpful? Was gonna buy the 4.5" Zone with the Fox shocks instead of the N2. Still up in the air on tire and tire size. What tire and tire size are you running? Do you like it? Lastly how was the mileage after the install? Post more pictures if you have them!

Edited by NorEaster

• 2 months later...
Helluva set up man! I have a 16 AT and was gonna run my stock AT rims. Do you have any other information or anything helpful? Was gonna buy the 4.5" Zone with the Fox shocks instead of the N2. Still up in the air on tire and tire size. What tire and tire size are you running? Do you like it? Lastly how was the mileage after the install? Post more pictures if you have them!

I am running the 5100 Billys on the front struts and added Bora spacers(1.5") to make the rear match the front. I didn't go fix because I heard they were stiff. I have the 5100s on the stock setting(no lift).

Tires are Ridge Graps 35x11.50's, and mileage is about 15-16 avg if I take it easy on it. I haven't seen over 16 yet but I only drive this truck 3,500 miles a year so far. I floor it often. I have a work truck so this one sits in the garage often.

I love the look and would do it again. Install was not too bad.

Sent via Morse code