steve76t

Can't decide what should be next

I would go level, tires and yes remove valance

On 11/29/2017 at 4:52 AM, drentlaw1 said:

I'd do exhaust first. I'm guessing it's a 6.2? You will love the sound with exhaust. My 14 High Country 6.2 with the Corsa Sport sounded incredible. Now after headers it's too loud haha. So if it is a 6.2 I have a Corsa Sport catback I'd sell!

No, mine is a 5.3L.  Corsa Sport is the exhaust system that I think I'll want.  Something semi-agressive without being stupid loud. 

14 hours ago, gmdog2 said:

Looks good..

I've put a Suspension Maxx on mine. Did it myself, pretty easy, just had to have the front end realined.

I did a Corsa Touring exhaust and there is a difference for sure. I wish I would have started with the resonator delete first, then moved to an exhaust..as I did this on my Jeep and that was all that was neededemoji6.png..

lots of choices, lots of cash...emoji6.png Here's a pic with a 1.75 lift on front..

0c70513d87229d115409bf64174a9a1b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice looking truck!  I may go with a level kit and the exhaust (Corsa Sport?) then hold off on tires for a few months.  Probably change my mind again 10 times before actually order parts.  We'll see...

1 hour ago, steve76t said:

Nice looking truck!  I may go with a level kit and the exhaust (Corsa Sport?) then hold off on tires for a few months.  Probably change my mind again 10 times before actually order parts.  We'll see...

thx, thats happens.

No, mine is a 5.3L.  Corsa Sport is the exhaust system that I think I'll want.  Something semi-agressive without being stupid loud. 

Corsa Sport will have more of an obnoxious loud grumble compared to Borla S-type. I can comment on the Borla and say it is not too loud and has a perfect rumble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magnaflow is cheaper and in my opinion much better than either corsa or borla...

• Like 2

Looks good..

I've put a Suspension Maxx on mine. Did it myself, pretty easy, just had to have the front end realined.

I did a Corsa Touring exhaust and there is a difference for sure. I wish I would have started with the resonator delete first, then moved to an exhaust..as I did this on my Jeep and that was all that was needed..

lots of choices, lots of cash... Here's a pic with a 1.75 lift on front..

0c70513d87229d115409bf64174a9a1b.jpg

Love your wheels man!!

• Like 1

Love your wheels man!!

Thx..

16 hours ago, ChevyRoofer said:

Corsa Sport will have more of an obnoxious loud grumble compared to Borla S-type. I can comment on the Borla and say it is not too loud and has a perfect rumble.

that's the first i've that the Corsa Sport is obnoxious.  I've read several reviews that state that the Corsa Sport is louder at cold start, but otherwise it's similar to the Borla-S.  

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Corsa Sport the loudest Corsa carries? I thought Sport and Atak where close in sound?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

On 11/30/2017 at 4:16 AM, gmdog2 said:

Looks good..

I did a Corsa Touring exhaust and there is a difference for sure. I wish I would have started with the resonator delete first, then moved to an exhaust..as I did this on my Jeep and that was all that was neededemoji6.png..

lots of choices, lots of cash...emoji6.png Here's a pic with a 1.75 lift on front..

How do you like the Corsa Touring exhaust.  I've read that its only slight louder than the stock exhaust.  Is that true?

Go with the level and remove the valence. It makes a huge difference.

D0031BF1-A50D-4FF2-9A3A-7FB3FBC87A5F.jpeg

• Like 1

How do you like the Corsa Touring exhaust.  I've read that its only slight louder than the stock exhaust.  Is that true?

I like it a lot. As far as sound, I think it's perfect. Gets rid of the hairdryer and let's it breath some. I think it's loud on start ups, putting your foot in to it, otherwise nice in mellow. If u turn radio off, u can just barely hear it while cruising. I've had louder exhaust, but I'm at a point in my life that a little is ok, but a lot is to much, lol. If that makes sense. 

that's the first i've that the Corsa Sport is obnoxious.  I've read several reviews that state that the Corsa Sport is louder at cold start, but otherwise it's similar to the Borla-S.  

Corsa Sport - louder and raspier
Borla S-Type - smoother and deeper

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/199048-borla-s-type-vs-corsa-sport/