New Set up, Fuels on BFG's and Corsa system

Just got my truck set up to where I wanted it.  Bought my truck last Dec and was completely stock until 3 weeks ago.  Took me forever to decide on the setup and I couldn't be happier.  Fuel Crush + 20 offset 20" wrapped with BFG 285/55/r20.  Did a 2.25 level in the front absolutely no rubbing and plenty of clearance.  Added Corsa Touring this weekend and Corsa performance intake.  System is awesome.  When Cruising there is no drone and quiet as stock, when you get on it it just sounds amazing.  Perfect system in my opinion.

IMG_0083.JPG

11 hours ago, polarisnchevy said:

Nice and love the sound.  What level kit did you go with and any issues with the stamped control arms?

Pro Comp level, think it's 2.25.  GM dealer install with kit and alignment for $370, includes 3 year warranty on level and suspension components, no brainer , plenty of clearance with control arms

17 hours ago, 2003Z71 said:

Pro Comp level, think it's 2.25.  GM dealer install with kit and alignment for $370, includes 3 year warranty on level and suspension components, no brainer , plenty of clearance with control arms

Very nice! 

Archived