A bit of positivity, what a great vehicle the burb is for road trips

had an 89', 30', 07' and now the 15'

smoothest ride and most comfortable seats was the 03

other than that, my 15' which is an LTZ with the mag ride (I'm at 86,000 miles) is a lot smoother than my other cars (Santa Fe and x3), all running Michelin LTX tires

this latest generation gets better fuel economy - LOVE THAT

has so much more technology LOVE THAT 

lots of room (no kids but I haul stuff for my business) 

• 1 month later...

Loaded up our Yukon a couple weeks ago and drove nearly 1250 miles round trip for vacation.  It got 22.5mpg for the first leg of the trip and we finished with an overall of 20.4mpg.  The best 50 miles got reset to 32.5mpg (from 26.5).  Speeds were anywhere from 68-72 on the highway and anywhere from 76-82 on the interstate.  This thing impresses me the more I drive it.  It is the best family vehicle I have owned and so far probably my favorite vehicle I have ever owned.  

On 2/28/2018 at 6:45 AM, migizi said:

had an 89', 30', 07' and now the 15'

smoothest ride and most comfortable seats was the 03

other than that, my 15' which is an LTZ with the mag ride (I'm at 86,000 miles) is a lot smoother than my other cars (Santa Fe and x3), all running Michelin LTX tires

this latest generation gets better fuel economy - LOVE THAT

has so much more technology LOVE THAT 

lots of room (no kids but I haul stuff for my business) 

I had an '03 Yukon XL SLT and have to agree they were the best seats and best plush ride. Have the '17 Denali and it is a great vehicle in so many ways, but the seats are horrible! hate them. 

Archived