Zach1990s 2014 Silverado

zach1990

Just scored a hell of a deal on tires. Picked up some slightly used 275/70r18 Goodyear Wrangler ATs for $400 dollars. These things only have about a 1000 miles on em. Still look brand new. Will post a pic after install.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Well time to start making payments so this build is about to slow waaaaayyyy down [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Gotta say though I'm very happy with this truck so far.

• 8 months later...

Finally got around to putting wheels on the truck. 18x10 -24 Moto Metal 970s. Absolutely love em. Just the right stance. They do have a little rub in reverse, but hopefully the 1.25" body lift I'm ordering next week will help along with a little trimming. Also ordering NFabs next week. fce3bd958a441d46f4d9ba0dc03a4e09.jpgd4405b7e5c3c0df526bb0623625de53e.jpg714d22502404bcfe30a01688a0a421ac.jpg

• Like 1

Since you removed your mud flaps have you notice any rock chips on the front side of your bedside? I removed mine and started to get chips right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have not, but I do my best to avoid gravel.

14 hours ago, Cardinals11 said:

Since you removed your mud flaps have you notice any rock chips on the front side of your bedside? I removed mine and started to get chips right away.

I would recommend putting a clear bra on the rockers of the truck or areas that are prone to getting pelted with road debris.. I have 22x12's on my truck and I had my rockers done with clear bra to avoid the chips

• Like 1

And realtruck.com sent the wrong steps [emoji35]

They did that to me with my fender flares. Somehow they had got my $400 bushwackers mixed up with some cheap $200 fender flares so they actually refunded me $200 and sent the right ones after I returned them. So I ended up only paying $200 for my bushwhacker flares lol

They did that to me with my fender flares. Somehow they had got my $400 bushwackers mixed up with some cheap $200 fender flares so they actually refunded me $200 and sent the right ones after I returned them. So I ended up only paying $200 for my bushwhacker flares lol

Good to know they did you right. The box says Crew Cab on it, but these steps are far to short. Put them next to my 04 double cab and they are just the right length. After talking with them it seems they are gonna make the situation correct.