2014+ K2XX - Center Console Retrofit - Plug and Play Harness!

pgamboa

I just swapped out my jump seat for the full center console the other day. I have a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT. I love the truck, but I absolute hated that jump seat. I was a little nervous about doing it myself since I'm a little mechanically challenge, but with Phil's harness and his video it was surprisingly easy! There was very minimal swearing, and no extra parts left over which is rare for me. Everything works as it should on the  console. 

23D5189D-9E4C-4BDA-B15A-66F3E977B41D.jpeg

42EB7875-513D-43EB-858E-59ACFDACE562.jpeg

6E381AF1-5E61-456B-9485-328DCD22A8DE.jpeg

Hey Phil,

Would like to add wireless charging to my full center console.  Since I have not installed it yet, I figured it would be easier.

can you tell me what I will need to have.

Stacy

• 2 months later...

***VACATION NOTICE***

I will be suspending all operations for some MUCH needed time off.  I will have limited/to no service at my destination.  If I magically gain some form of access, it will be VERY limited.  If you have placed an order and paid, the payment date is your spot in line.  

I will resume operations shortly after 6/17 (my return date is still being decided).  I will resume were I left off and will build/ship orders in the order the payment was made.  I will be using your provided email address for the shipment notification, so be on the lookout for an email to come directly from USPS.

Core Harnesses - All core harnesses will be retrieved upon my return.  Core refunds will be processed as soon as I am able to.

THANKS EVERYONE!  See ya real soon!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just completed this upgrade and all I can say is@pgamboa is the man. He was able to get me a new console through his GM parts guy at a great price when compared to what these So. Cal junk yards are asking for a used console. Console arrived to my front door In some great packaging. Phil’s harness made plugging everything in super easy, took about 30 minutes to complete from start to finish and my truck looks awesome! If your on the fence about this upgrade I would say, go for it. Phil was really easy to do business with and his harnesses look and work just like the stock harnesses on our trucks. Thank you being part of our truck community Phil. We are lucky to have you on here. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...