29 minutes ago, Cap'nJizm said:

Hey guys,

I have a 2017 LT Crew cab with the jump seat

is there a complete list of every PN you will need to do the swap to a center console?

I've tried searching but my search skills must suck LOL

any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

thank you

We need more info. What color is your interior?  Black or cocoa?  What color is your trim on your doors?  

I called GMPartsNow.com directly and told them what I was doing.  I explained that I was getting an adaptor harness from Phil on this site. 

Talk to Corbin at GMPartsNow.com.  Also get the 2018 parts as it will have the latest charger for the latest iPhone and androids to charge properly. 

If you look at the pic I posted of my install a page or 2 back my trim is “Mineral Castor” (wood name).

If you take some time and read this thread good it has just about all the info you need.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, pgamboa said:

You’re absolutely right! Lol. I fat fingered that one! I corrected my notes.

On my thread, the original part # 19303284 was superseded by 84022315.

You are correct.

Some sites don’t ever update their superseded part #s and will say “discontinued” while the same part # turns up a superseded part # on another site.

Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil,

Im curious.  How many people actually need the black to green cable.  Looks like I don’t need it.

Anyone need a cheap black to green cable?  Perfect condition just no packaging.  

Art

2 hours ago, Baldhills said:

We need more info. What color is your interior?  Black or cocoa?  What color is your trim on your doors?  

I called GMPartsNow.com directly and told them what I was doing.  I explained that I was getting an adaptor harness from Phil on this site. 

Talk to Corbin at GMPartsNow.com.  Also get the 2018 parts as it will have the latest charger for the latest iPhone and androids to charge properly. 

If you look at the pic I posted of my install a page or 2 back my trim is “Mineral Castor” (wood name).

If you take some time and read this thread good it has just about all the info you need.

Good luck!

I should contact GMPartsNow.com and start asking for a kickback for the uptick in business they are getting now. LOL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldhills said:

Phil,

Im curious.  How many people actually need the black to green cable.  Looks like I don’t need it.

Anyone need a cheap black to green cable?  Perfect condition just no packaging.  

Art

You mean Green to Gray? I don't recall seeing a Black to Green cable. :)

My bad...yes green to grey[emoji39]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

And to answer your question about the use of this cable... for those with a Triple USB hub, you need this cable. For some of the Double USB front hubs, there are reports that some are not passing the data logic out to the compartment hub... so this cable would be needed to make a direct run from HMI (green) to the front hub (gray) port. Then a Black to Brown for a direct run from HMI (Black) to the Brown port for the compartment hub.

PM me... I’ll buy that cable back from ya.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Baldhills said:

Good luck!

My interior is black cloth, trim is silver

thanks for the advice! i'll read through this for sure!

What was the total cost of your swap? when it was done, how much total did you spend?

• Like 1

What was the total cost of your swap? when it was done, how much total did you spend?

You will be at $700 plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You will want a Black Console with Synthesis trim.

Center Console Parts List

84288042 - Console (Black with Synthesis Trim) - $411.32

Pick one upper tray:
84092079 - Upper Tray (Reverse Tartan) - $144.64
84092080 - Upper Tray (Synthesis) - 138.86

Pick side trim color of choice:
23467516 - Side Trim (Black) - $24.01
23467517 - Side Trim (Cocoa) - $23.54
22817347 - Side Trim (Black) - $52.27
22817348 - Side Trim (Cocoa) - $52.27
22776807- Bracket - $14.92
11609982 - Bolts (qty. 2) - $5.96

USB Cables
84022315 - $24.80 (Green to Grey)
84022323 - $22.32 (Black to Brown)
19119050 - $22.90 (Black to Grey)

Subtotal $723.02
Shipping $74.31

Phil’s harness - $150

Grand total - $947.33

Hi quick question, does the center console come with cigarette lighter sockets or are they just charging sockets?  

Just the 12V socket. No actual lighter.

Phil, Found this on Tasca Parts.com: https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/gm-console-assembly-23359405/?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9Y2VudGVyLWNvbnNvbGUmaT1HSDE0NTIwNSZyPWxheWVyXzEmYT1jaGV2cm9sZXQmbz1zaWx2ZXJhZG8tMTUwMCZ5PTIwMTUmdD1sdCZlPTUtM2wtdjgtZmxleA%3D%3D

If I reuse my Jump Seat lid, does this, and your Harness get me the swap?  I have a 2015 Chev 1500 LT

Edited by Slider57
  • Like 1

Phil, Found this on Tasca Parts.com: https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/gm-console-assembly-23359405/?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9Y2VudGVyLWNvbnNvbGUmaT1HSDE0NTIwNSZyPWxheWVyXzEmYT1jaGV2cm9sZXQmbz1zaWx2ZXJhZG8tMTUwMCZ5PTIwMTUmdD1sdCZlPTUtM2wtdjgtZmxleA%3D%3D

If I reuse my Jump Seat lid, does this, and your Harness get me the swap?  I have a 2015 Chev 1500 LT

I don’t know or can decipher this part # so I don’t know what you’ll actually get if you order this part #.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:53 PM, jrbraham said:

Alright finally got everything in, love it so far i'm not used to the armrest part being so low though.

20180205_203750.jpg

20180205_204106.jpg

How do you like your Alpine? how does it compare to factory with regards to the hands free?

Edited by Slapps74