32 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

I don’t have any plans to stock the consoles at this time. I do all this during my free time and not able to hold inventory.

As for what you’ll need...you’ll need a PnP Harness from ONCE you confirm the the type of connector you have under your seat. It seems that 2014 trucks may have a variant 23-pin connector instead of the 16-pin connector.

At this time, I am having extreme difficulty finding this 23-pin connector and don’t have a solution if you this under your passenger seat.

If you want to move forward with purchasing a harness. Shoot me a PM. I just got back from vacation and backlogged with filling those orders first.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My truck is a 2017 midnight edition 2500 duramex do if u kn the pin out on this model I’m up for the harness. Sorry I’m new here not sure how to send PM 

• Like 1

My truck is a 2017 midnight edition 2500 duramex do if u kn the pin out on this model I’m up for the harness. Sorry I’m new here not sure how to send PM 

I just sent you a message. If on the computer, there is a icon at the top... if on your phone using Tapatalk, you should have a notification.

Simply amazing!  If I can find a console here in South Florida I will definitely be hitting you up for a harness!

Thanks! Remember to read the first post and check your connections under the passenger seat.

7 hours ago, pgamboa said:

***2014*** Trucks!!  It seems that there is a correlation on the variant 23-pin connector popping up on 2014 Trucks.  If you have a 2014 Truck and looking to perform this upgrade, PLEASE verify the connector under the passenger seat.  I have a couple of members already that have my harness in hand but learned they have a 23-pin connector.  I don't have a solution for this as I am having an extremely difficult (maybe even impossible) time finding it.  If you you have the jump seat out with its harness, and its the 23-pin variant, I may be able to provide a solution if you are willing to send my your jumpseat harness so I can harvest the connector.

I mean... I can just bring you my '14 W my jumpseat and be your guinea pig.

What day is good?!?

• Like 1

On 1/3/2018 at 7:13 PM, pgamboa said:

You don’t want to mess with these connectors.

This is what it would look like.

98c62b9779b6d28c1a1e2e083ac5858d.jpg

487d069a4d4770a5ba5dfb923815e3c8.jpg

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Awesome work ethics brotha!

• Like 1

What if we were to send you our 23 PIN connector harness from the old jump?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If you could send me he 23-Pin jump seat harness, I could potential harvest the connector end and use that to build off of.

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 5:56 PM, devonb said:

Frank, do you have any pictures of the finished install of the console in your 2017? Thanks for the help I think I’ve found one that will work!

Just finished installing. A big thanks to Phil video . Here is the picture you asked for devonb. I even added some blue led lights that come on when you open the door.

IMG_0182[1].JPG

IMG_0181[1].JPG

• Like 2