3 hours ago, Frank Jr said:

The first picture is my door trim and the second is the floor console trim. It is silver. Smooth finish. The console is black. I would say it is the same as what you have.trim wish

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0184[1].JPG

So here's everything I think I need. What part number are the front mounting bolts? I think those are the last thing I need and I'll be good to go!

image.thumb.png.cb4d553f6e713ec966f6e3adf383363f.png

1 hour ago, FourThor said:

Appreciate all the help Frank!

No problem at all. Thank Phil he was a very big help to me. His video made it happen. Plus the cable did wonders. With out it I would be scratching my head finding what wire went were. 

• Like 1

FINALLY found time to fully install my center console. I have a 14 w the other connection, but Phil was nice enough to source my harness out my jumpseat to make my harness works. Even responded to all my texts promptly and figuratively held my hand during the install.7c872e6a0ef4ba3633108c688967ea34.jpge6800c33dc6a52fdd6a76e64ff81ce9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

FINALLY found time to fully install my center console. I have a 14 w the other connection, but Phil was nice enough to source my harness out my jumpseat to make my harness works. Even responded to all my texts promptly and figuratively held my hand during the install.7c872e6a0ef4ba3633108c688967ea34.jpge6800c33dc6a52fdd6a76e64ff81ce9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Anxiously awaiting my harness, Phil is very helpful.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1badslv said:

Yup I’m new to this haha
I have the same exact scratches very annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they are from hooking up seat belt. I just put in a new one and there was no scratches at all. Yesterday My son was the first person to sit on passenger  side  since install. well he is a little handicap. Has hard time putting on seat belt. Now I have pretty much the same scratches on the passenger side. I'm going to try amoral wipes.   

Update on my center console, 2014 Chevy Silverado ltz, purchased the 23 pin varient harness from Phil Gambo, which worked great, I now have everything operational on my center console, connected green port on my hmi to brown connector on center console to power interior USB, aux, and sd card, thanks for all your help pgamboa!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Quick question will a center console out of a 15/16 Silverado. Fit into a 2018 Silverado?

It should. There hasn’t been any physical change between the years.