I would really like to know where people are finding the Center Console unit itself! I want to swap out my 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Jump Seat for the Center Console but haven't been able to find one anywhere.

Thanks!

They are buying them new direct from GM Online sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Ive got my harness from Phil and all my parts. Anyone who has done this: How long did it take you? I want to get it done tomorrow but I'm only going to have 2 hours or so to get it done. Doable? I think so but I don't want to underestimate.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So Ive got my harness from Phil and all my parts. Anyone who has done this: How long did it take you? I want to get it done tomorrow but I'm only going to have 2 hours or so to get it done. Doable? I think so but I don't want to underestimate.

Hoping you’re done by now? :). If not, 2 hours should be adequate. You have my cell, so text me if you need any assistance today.

Hoping you’re done by now? :). If not, 2 hours should be adequate. You have my cell, so text me if you need any assistance today.

Anyone interested in a black leather lid with red stitching and wireless charging pad? It's a new take off from a 2015 console (23359405), I swapped it for a non-charging white stitch.  Will let go for $199 plus shipping, lower 48 only.

Thanks

Rick

DSC_0937.JPG

DSC_0941.JPG

Edited by Koppster

Hey Phil, I have sent payment through PayPal. Wanted to ask will I receive any confirmation or tracking when it ships? 

Just send you a PM.

Probably? My pixel 2 xl doesn't wireless charge so I'm not sure. Knowing Phil, it works tho. If I can find someone at work later with a different phone I'll try it out

• Like 1

My harness is pinned to Support wireless charging.

If you have a 2017 or older wireless charging lid, it will not charge iPhone 8/X and some of the new Android Phones.

This is due to the hardware differences in the module itself. 2018, GM introduced a Triple Coil, Qi Certified module. Those of use with older modules are swapping the module out for a 2018 module. The part # to the module itself is 13521066 (~$115)...BUT, GM changed the input connector style, so you can’t just plug it in (Thanks GM). So I sought out and designed an adapter cable ($25) to simply just swap the module and plug in my adapter cable... Another BUT... lol... components to build that adapter are on Backorder until September/October (longest Backorder I’ve seen).

Then, about a month ago, someone posted here, a “Kit” that GM released that apparently comes with the new module AND harness that is equivalent to what I designed (LOL). This kit is about $75.

I bought this kit and awaiting for its arrival. If what has been said is true, this will be a better deal rather than buying the module and my adapter separately....

So stay tuned for that.