SURPRISE: 2019 Silverado unveiled in Texas during 100 year celebration

Zane

20 hours ago, EChavez said:

Those steering wheel controls remind me of the Tesla Model X. Interested in seeing how GM handles it.

Those steering wheel controls are already available in some GM vehicles (most of the new Buicks, the new Traverse and Equinox, and some others).

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now this is the truck I've been waiting for. Didn't like the last version much except for the CC LTZ's. 

What made the CC LTZ stand out from the rest for styling?
All have the same nose, rear, interior, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrome grille inserts, led lighting , chrome trim

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

14 hours ago, Loco-diablo said:

Different wheels, trim, grills, or a combination of all of these I guess. I actually liked the 2014/2015 fronts in the LTZ. After 2015 not so much. I liked the new grills in the pictures but in person they looked like a little "gaudy". Like a desperate attempt to toughen up the look? Something like that.

Don't get me wrong they look ok, just not something I would buy. When they are lifted a little with bigger tires etc, they look good. Lots of people like them though so what do I know :)

Reading an article in the Toronto Star from Bloomberg, they state that braking by wire will be intro'd on the new pickups, eliminating several metal parts. Any idea what they are talking about?

On 12/20/2017 at 1:30 PM, EChavez said:

I agree with you, I think we all felt this way about the K2's in 2014 and the slightly updated front ends on the 16's etc. This new T1 is a bit much to take in, but the more I look at it the more I like it. Really want to see the Denali interior and all the small improvements GM is saying they'll make.

Since trucks have seem to have taken off again in popularity here's hoping for another Silverado SS maybe even Sierra SS. ZR1 7.0 liter anyone?

I agree...take the lead and have a RCSB SS ZL1 LE AWD! Bring back the Cyclone on full size mode!

Ok, back to reality, the next move will be an All Electric Silverado...sad!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of painted bumpers and wheels too much black trim makes it look tacky I like chrome appearance easier to clean and maintain so from the pic that I'm seeing on here that color and trim scheme wouldn't interest me

• 2 months later...

When they unveiled this, and them the new sierra, I decided to start upfitting my 2016, rather than looking for a new one like I usually do every 2 years. 

Sorry, I just don't like it. The outside is too ford to me, and the inside doesn't offer enough of a refresh. 

I like some of the features they're coming out with, but, not feeling it. It may grow on me. I know when the 2003s came out I HATED them. Now I like them the best out of that body style. 

Archived