What do you want to see in the new 2019 Silverado?

Jeffro19

1 hour ago, michigan2500hd said:

Does it really save Warranty claims though? I'm asking because most tuners are reputable and know what they are doing and I've never heard of atune causing a issue.. Except for locking up a ecm here and there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Don’t think claims of the sort are common on N/A gas vehicles but it seams much easier to attain the limits of a diesel vehicle’s drivetrain, which along with EPA reasons might be why they locked up the duramax so well.

Freakin gear options. Just give me the option to have 3.73s at least with whatever engine I choose

I can't stand my 3.24 gears in my 6.2

I almost would have rather bought a 5.3 for the 3.42s. Having the truck cruise at 1900rpms at 80mph is nice and all but the second you start up a hill, or load up the dogs and all the hunting gear in the bed, or add some tires you see how weak those gears make the truck. Low end is no problem with how low the transmission is geared in 1 and 2. I have found a good head wind keeps my truck in 4th or 5th gear on the interstate with my larger tires (285s and Yes I use them working on pipelines)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, MB2008LTZ said:

Regular cab 6.2 with 3.73 gears and in  both  2 and 4 wheel drive  options with LTZ trim.

Could not have said it better myself!