2016 Silverado ltz oem led taillights harness

Guess you didn't believe me.  [emoji849]

Sorry man, there was a misunderstanding I thought you where trying to show me led bulbs. I typed in what you sent and it gave me bulbs.

• 2 months later...
On 4/10/2018 at 2:16 PM, pgamboa said:

It is 2-part.  If you have a 2016+ Truck, and get 2016+ Tail Lights, you will need the factory tail light harness for the LED Tail Light.  You'll need to swap the harnesses out.  You will end up with Hyperflash.  The gen5diy harness is simply an inline harness that plugs in between the factory harness and the connection under the bed.  

The reason you need the factory harnesses is because the new Tail Light only has 1 input connector for the entire assembly and 1 input of the reverse bulb.

Did you use the gen5diy harness, or spliced in resistors to the led harness. One resistor per side or 2? Basically I got a pair and want to wire like yours. Can you break down the way you upgraded?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have a 2016 Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, the right side taillight and turn signal work intermittenly.  Reverse light works fine. The harness only has one connector and the reverse bulb plug. Does any one know what harness I need as all I'm finding online have the 3 bulb plug set up.

Thanks,

RR