CPO 2013 Denali 1500 buy or no?

Found this while looking for a low mile 6.2. Its located about 4 hours away from me so will have to try and agree on a price before I go check it out.

CPO 2013 Gmc Sierra 1500 AWD Denali 6.2 with Shell / Camper / Topper. 29K miles. $33K

Like:

Low miles, Color, Sunroof. Shell, 6.2, etc

Not Like:

Price, 4 hrs away, AWD instead of 4WD, Was A Demo?, Carfax shows multiple Warranty Service claims around 23 - 28K miles.

What do you all think?

http://www.qualitybydilorenzo.com/VehicleDetails/certified-2013-GMC-Sierra_1500-Crew_Cab_Short_Box_All_Wheel_Drive_Denali-Albuquerque-NM/3082544573

AutoTrader Link With Carfax

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=468286555&hideBackLink=true&Log=0

22 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Ask if the dash is cracked, common issue with these trucks

Good reminder. The SLT / Denali dash cracks on upper driver and / or passenger side correct? Talk of a class action lawsuit but nothing ever happened?

How has your 6.2 been Ryan?

Whats the Good, Bad or Ugly?

I've heard driver side motor mount is frequently torn and ball joints, brakes don't last as long as previous generations. I haven't heard of wheel bearing hub issues like the GMT800 series.

I like how the Vortec L9H 6.2 does not have AFM in trucks and does not have intake carbon issues like newer DI motors. The L9H doesn't get the MPG of the newer trucks though...

Brakes on my 2010 are better than the 2000 I had.  I have only replaced the rears so far.  

The only real isue I have been having is mainly with the Vapor Canister Purge Valve.  Seems like i have to replace every year once it starts getting cold out.  

The SLT dashs carck all over. The LT dashes like mine are on the pass side.  

If I run 93 I can get 16-17 mpg running on the larger/heavier tires.  

Archived