What game or games are the gamers on this forum playing and on what platform

Howd'y,

Just looking to see what game or games everyone is playing and on what platform ie. PC, xbox, etc.

Currently i am playing Car Mechanic Simukator 2018 with all current dlc, Alien Isolation and Gold Rush: The Game, all on PC.c6189c2c9dafc64c2c59c69f4b38511a.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Funny you posted this. Literally have been assembling my Intel Gen 8th build. Will update once it’s done

Intel i5 Core 8400k

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080

16GB ram 3000 MHz

Asus Z370 SLI/AC Killer MB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howd'y,

Just looking to see what game or games everyone is playing and on what platform ie. PC, xbox, etc.

Currently i am playing Car Mechanic Simukator 2018 with all current dlc, Alien Isolation and Gold Rush: The Game, all on PC.c6189c2c9dafc64c2c59c69f4b38511a.jpg

Thats the beast all light up, just finished some CS:GO

Asus Sabertooth 990FX rev2.0

Amd FX-8370 8 Core over clocked from 4GHz to 4.9

32GB 1866MHz DDR3 corsair vengence pro

2x RX480 8GB red devil cards

512GB samsung even 850 SSD

2TB wd black

With a corsair h100i v2 liquid cooler

2df9f5d5065d8bf15d0cdbcac16b1e47.jpg

I am a console guy. Been playing PS since the beginning. Currently on PS4 and playing Rocksmith 2014 Remastered and Everybody's Golf. I try to play Rocksmith everyday. Such a great game.

I am a console guy. Been playing PS since the beginning. Currently on PS4 and playing Rocksmith 2014 Remastered and Everybody's Golf. I try to play Rocksmith everyday. Such a great game.
Right on i got a 3TB PS4 as well but mainly play PC tho

• Like 1

I only play Nintendo, I have every console. I've been mostly into the Zelda series of games since '88
I remember zelda still play the games on my 3DS and gameboy emulator that i have on my phone

• Like 1

Destiny and Destiny 2 on PS4 are my favs. I have been playing the new Mario Odyssey with my little boy lately and it's fun.

Are the destiny games good? Ive been considering buying them but im unsure if i would like them.

Are the destiny games good? Ive been considering buying them but im unsure if i would like them.

I am a big Bungie fan, whom makes Destiny as well as the original Halo games. If you like first person shooters you will love it. I have Call of Duty and play it with some friends but it isn't nearly as refined as Destiny. I have an Xbox One and 360, but I play Destiny in my PS4. My PLAN name is Quicksilver3014

15 hours ago, SeekNDstroy2012 said:

I remember zelda still play the games on my 3DS and gameboy emulator that i have on my phone

Nice,  I've been trying to get into Skyrim on the Switch, The game is beautiful but the gameplay to me is horrible.  Now I know why Nintendo focuses on gameplay vs. graphics.  

PC Master Race!! lol....Yeah game wise sadly for me the real game is trying to figure out what game in my steam library I want to play.  Downside to having 300+ games and being indecisive.  Lately I've been playing Galactic Civilizations III, Endless Space, Tropico 5, and couple other random games.  Hopefully this year ram prices will drop so I can update my 6-7 year old tech.

Edited by Chevyguy85

2 hours ago, Chevyguy85 said:

PC Master Race!! lol....Yeah game wise sadly for me the real game is trying to figure out what game in my steam library I want to play.  Downside to having 300+ games and being indecisive.  Lately I've been playing Galactic Civilizations III, Endless Space, Tropico 5, and couple other random games.  Hopefully this year ram prices will drop so I can update my 6-7 year old tech.

I hear ya man, the price of ram and GPU's are just stupid, hence why I haven't replaced my system just waiting for the prices of hardware to come back down to a normal price.

• Sad 1