In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

WANTED OEM 2014 - 2015 SILVERADO FULL FLOOR CENTER CONSOLE BLACK LEATHER

jogutier

Hey guys,

I'm looking to upgrade my jumper seat to a full center console. If you are interested in selling or even a trade for my jumper seat towards your full console and some money let me know. I want to spend around $500 for the console it self. I included a pic of what exactly i'm looking for. 

Thanks,

2014-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-LTZ.jpg

I have, but it's like they are trying to get rich. Cheapest one I've seen is $650 plus $100 shipping.

I'm hoping to find a more reasonable price and something local would be nice but highly unlikely. 

Thanks for the heads up though.

On 1/6/2018 at 10:07 PM, XSKIER said:

It seems like the center console should be worth exactly $510. Have you tried asking your local dealer? 70409aa419647d34e62a31109cfaeddf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Checked with my dealer here locally and they said that is the special pricing when you buy with the truck. Other wise, it's about $1200+ when you put all the parts together and buy it separate. 

Back to looking in forums and ebay. lol

If you go to a GM Parts website and price it out getting all the pieces you need, plus getting a custom harness from Mr. Gamboa, it ends up being on the north side of $900.00 bucks. And for me paying in Canadian pesos that is more like $1200.00.

I think I am going to try the auto wreckers route my self.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Likarok said:

If you go to a GM Parts website and price it out getting all the pieces you need, plus getting a custom harness from Mr. Gamboa, it ends up being on the north side of $900.00 bucks. And for me paying in Canadian pesos that is more like $1200.00.

Thanks brotha, I'll give that a try. 

22 hours ago, Likarok said:

I just put together the console on that site and the end price was about $1200 (shipping and tax included). That's too rich for my blood. 

Thanks for the recommendation though

I have a Brown one available from a 2018 Hogh Country with Wireless Charging. Brand new in the box. It needs the side trim panels, but otherwise it's complete. 

Will sell for $295, but must be picked up in Eastern PA. I have no way to ship this, it is too large. 

IMG_0897.jpeg

IMG_0898.jpeg

Edited by AUTOGUY
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/3/2020 at 8:40 AM, Wildlouie said:

Any one here want to trade me I have full Full center counsel from a 20 1516 Chevy Z 71Looking to get a black cloth jumpseat I’m in the Illinois area

Hello, i have a black jump seat if your still looking for a trade. 

• 4 months later...
On 12/3/2020 at 8:40 AM, Wildlouie said:

Any one here want to trade me I have full Full center counsel from a 20 1516 Chevy Z 71Looking to get a black cloth jumpseat I’m in the Illinois area

did you ever find anyone to trade you? i have a 2014 z71  black jumpseat im trying to swap for a black full center console