In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

drummerman

New Member Posting Problems...

Hi,

I've been trying to post a topic in "2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 Silverado & Sierra Issues, Troubleshooting, & Recalls/Service Bulletins" for the last 24 hours from either a Chrome or Edge browser on desktop site. Every time I click on "Submit" the "Title" I enter vanishes, yet my post content remains. It's not posting. What am I doing wrong? It seems straightforward but not working that way.

Thanks for your help!

-Drummerman

Hey Drummerman,

Welcome to the site! :thumbs:  

I was just able to post within that forum, and see there are other users still making posts as well.  I was also able to confirm that your account is able to make posts in that forum.  

Can you go ahead and clear your browser cache, restart your computer, log back in an try again?

Josh

Thanks for your help!  I guess the problem was that I was running behind a VPN. I turned it off and posted without any problem.

Now I keep on getting the Google CAPCHA and replies to my own thread are not posting... but I was able to post to a different thread within minutes of each other. Not running behind VPN or proxy. Trying to post an update, but it's frustrating. Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks for your help!