Live Chat & Watch Chevrolet Introduce the 2019 Silverado Live HERE

Zane

2 hours ago, newdude said:

I downloaded the Hi-Res of the interior from Chevy's media site.  Lots of new switchgear. 

- Trailer brake controller is now in the center stack down low.

- The 4x4 switch is now where the trailer brake controller was.  All the modes look like push buttons but there is a rotary knob with neutral in the middle of it?

- Window lockout is in the center stack buttons.

- There is an A with a circle arrow around it?  Not sure what that's for. 

- HVAC controls are very straight forward, and follow the newest GM cars/suv models.  

- COLUMN SHIFT!!!!  And its got a new shift lever!!!!!

- Electronic parking brake as I suspected from some of the prototype spy shots.  No more drum in hat style to rot and fail 10 years down the road.  The spy shots had it mounted right to the rear caliper so this will be rear caliper parking brake.  

- Being they showed it only in High Country, I must say that the High Country interior is much more appealing with that Saddle/Black two tone than the straight Saddle that is in the K2.  

It will be interesting to see really how much larger these are physically over the current trucks.  I'm really curious to see how much more room the regular cab has.  And I NEED details on that 3.0 I6 Duramax!

I also took a look at the hi-res pics of the interior. A few addition items I noticed:

- Appears to be an "4 Auto" icon on the dash screen (which I can only assume will show status of transfer case for 4hi and 4low also). Nice to have that as I have left mine in 4 Auto before since their is no icon/light on the dash (have to look at the little light on the rotary knob).

- SD card read under HVAC controls

- USB-C outlet next to USB? Hopefully standard USB outlet will have higher amp charge rating vs current ports.

- Storage shelf on dash

- Driver side A-pillar handle (hopefully that is standard)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a few things that I’m curious to see if GM offers that ford currently does:

360* camera

Rear air vents (yes,yay!)

Rear heated seats (yes)

Adaptive cruise

Blind spot assist (yes)

Bigger fuel tank option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, newdude said:

I downloaded the Hi-Res of the interior from Chevy's media site.  Lots of new switchgear. 

- Trailer brake controller is now in the center stack down low.

- The 4x4 switch is now where the trailer brake controller was.  All the modes look like push buttons but there is a rotary knob with neutral in the middle of it?

- Window lockout is in the center stack buttons.

- There is an A with a circle arrow around it?  Not sure what that's for. 

- HVAC controls are very straight forward, and follow the newest GM cars/suv models.  

- COLUMN SHIFT!!!!  And its got a new shift lever!!!!!

- Electronic parking brake as I suspected from some of the prototype spy shots.  No more drum in hat style to rot and fail 10 years down the road.  The spy shots had it mounted right to the rear caliper so this will be rear caliper parking brake.  

- Being they showed it only in High Country, I must say that the High Country interior is much more appealing with that Saddle/Black two tone than the straight Saddle that is in the K2.  

It will be interesting to see really how much larger these are physically over the current trucks.  I'm really curious to see how much more room the regular cab has.  And I NEED details on that 3.0 I6 Duramax!

A with a circle arrow around it?  Has to be engine start stop. Glad the button is there to cut it off.

3 hours ago, southern_sierra said:

A with a circle arrow around it?  Has to be engine start stop. Glad the button is there to cut it off.

That is exactly what it would be from that description. 

If you look at the reveal video, the High Country in the middle has a slit in the dash hump that looks like it could be for the HUD. It looks identical to my C7's. I couldn't locate the adjustment controller on the interior dash photo. I'm hoping it's available. It's a great option.

3 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Not sure how I feel about that start stop feature in the 6.2.

Ryan B.

They have a disable button on the dash for this. I don't know if it defaults back on everytime you start.

5 hours ago, smit303 said:

They have a disable button on the dash for this. I don't know if it defaults back on everytime you start.

But it will need to be pushed every ride if it works like every other car

Archived