Here's A Photo Of Every New 2019 Chevy Silverado Trim With Features

Zane

Anyone notice the pics in this article show the Trailboss with cloth bench seat and the HVAC controls shows the ventilated seat buttons?  But then look at the High Country interior shots and no ventilated seats.  Also the round knob above the 4wd buttons has symbols on the Trailboss for towing but the HighCountry knob just has an N.  These preproduction interiors must have been thrown together in rush and HVAC controls with vented seats should have been installed in the High Country. 

Also don't all the current truck tailgates have the easy open and close torsion bar?  The 2019 shows there will be a std tailgate without easy open/close and on up to the power open close.  There will be 4 tailgates available!  https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/autos-trucks/2019-chevrolet-silverado-a-tale-of-four-tailgates/ar-AAuKfF4?li=BBnb4R5#image=AAuK6p1|20

7 hours ago, Black02Silverado said:

I didn't realize that.  Seems the only thing on the lots here are leather with heated seats and the cloth ones didn't have them.

Yeah, I have heated cloth in my 2016 LT... It's verrry nice this time of year.

• Like 1

I'll give you $20 to go rip the camo stickers off of it and snap some pics. I wonder how far you could get before they chase you off.:smash:
Lol..I seriously thought about it!
Living near Flint gives me the opportunity to see quite a few manufacturer test vehicles.
I poked my head under the truck as I went by and it looks ( it was a quick glance so I could be wrong) like the rear axle is different from the 14-18 trucks. This particular truck was a half ton since it has 6 lug wheels.
The axle pumpkin looked more rounded to me then mine does. Didn't look like the 10 bolt that's still used with the v6 either. Wish they'd just give us the specs already! I couldn't care less about the goofy rear vents, connectivity, push button start ( gay) etc. Just give me the hp and torque, towing, gears.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, f8l vnm said:

Does the rear get the flat floor like the ram did ? Love the cup holders in back. Also is that a sport button on the left ? Checkered flag ? Hell yes 

Nope. 

I responded in your other 2 threads explaining why (but I don't agree with it!)

22 hours ago, Payton34 said:

Anyone notice the pics in this article show the Trailboss with cloth bench seat and the HVAC controls shows the ventilated seat buttons?  But then look at the High Country interior shots and no ventilated seats.  Also the round knob above the 4wd buttons has symbols on the Trailboss for towing but the HighCountry knob just has an N.  These preproduction interiors must have been thrown together in rush and HVAC controls with vented seats should have been installed in the High Country. 

Also don't all the current truck tailgates have the easy open and close torsion bar?  The 2019 shows there will be a std tailgate without easy open/close and on up to the power open close.  There will be 4 tailgates available!  https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/autos-trucks/2019-chevrolet-silverado-a-tale-of-four-tailgates/ar-AAuKfF4?li=BBnb4R5#image=AAuK6p1|20

Actually I kind of wondered the same about the seats and that you just said seems to be right. I thought ventilated cloth seats would of been too good to be true in a LT!

The easy lower tail gate on my15' LTZ, it  only worked for the first few months, Been to GM dealerships several times and it still don't work properly!

8 hours ago, michigan2500hd said:

. Wish they'd just give us the specs already! I couldn't care less about the goofy rear vents, connectivity, push button start ( gay) etc. Just give me the hp and torque, towing, gears.

As someone who gets in and out of their truck 16 times or more a day I would LOVE push button start, the connectivity with my iPhone is one of the reasons I bought two Chevy products this time around. I also am looking forward to auto stop, we have it in the Malibu, doesn't bother us a bit and it saves gas... Towing, hp and torque will all be the same or slightly better I would imagine....

Edited by Imcrazy

19 hours ago, michigan2500hd said:

Lol..I seriously thought about it!
Living near Flint gives me the opportunity to see quite a few manufacturer test vehicles.
I poked my head under the truck as I went by and it looks ( it was a quick glance so I could be wrong) like the rear axle is different from the 14-18 trucks. This particular truck was a half ton since it has 6 lug wheels.
The axle pumpkin looked more rounded to me then mine does. Didn't look like the 10 bolt that's still used with the v6 either. Wish they'd just give us the specs already! I couldn't care less about the goofy rear vents, connectivity, push button start ( gay) etc. Just give me the hp and torque, towing, gears.

Maybe GM's new axle productiin line is up and running. They announced that they were going to spend $1 billion to build axles in the US again. At the time I assumed it was the result of all the vibrations from the inconsistent axles AAM was putting out.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/general-motors/2017/01/17/gm-grand-rapids/96680568/

• 6 months later...