In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
AUTOGUY

2016 Escalade Console Lid/Armrest with Wireless Charging.

Slightly used Black 2016 Escalade Console lid with wireless charging module. Only used about 6 months, 6k miles. I traded the truck it was in so I took it out. Will fit 2014-up Silverado/Sierra 1500. 2015-up Silverado Sierra HD. Asking $295 plus Shipping. Located in Eastern PA. Includes Main Top Piece, Hinge, Inside cover and Wireless Charging module. 

IMG_0892.jpeg

IMG_0891-1.jpeg

Does the size of this lid allow for larger phone sizes like note 8 or galaxy s8 plus (with cases) to fit and charge more easily than the standard lid of the Silverado/Sierra trucks? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It did work with my iphone 6 plus with the adapter case. If you look t the pad, you can see it is tapered and is wider at the rear than a Silverado/Sierra. That was the reason I swapped it. 

Hard to tell from the lighting in the picture but is this black or dark brown (Cocoa)?

DUH! --

I just re-read the first sentence :sigh:

Edited by sk

Any pics of the lid installed on a truck console?

Does it latch/lock in place like the OEM Sierra/Silverado cover does? Or does it require adjustments to make it latch/lock..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk