Does anyone have a white 2018 Silverado custom cc with camper shell?

Thinking about adding a camper shell to my new 2018 Silverado custom crew cab. Summit white in color. Just curious how it would look before i buy the shell and don't like it. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, iiisgmiii said:

Thinking about adding a camper shell to my new 2018 Silverado custom crew cab. Summit white in color. Just curious how it would look before i buy the shell and don't like it. Thanks in advance.

They look sweet!  Buy one.....Leer for East Coast you can't go wrong!

24 minutes ago, mookdoc6 said:

They look sweet!  Buy one.....Leer for East Coast you can't go wrong!

If I buy one it'll surely be a Leer. It's just hard to spend 1500 when you're unsure about it lol

4 minutes ago, iiisgmiii said:

If I buy one it'll surely be a Leer. It's just hard to spend 1500 when you're unsure about it lol

1500.00 is excellent price....Once you go Topper you never go back!  If hauling trash and brush and crap all the time forget the bed rug.....Do get a Leer with a led light strip down center and carpeted roof with windows you can open for air to flow....When you sell the truck you add back the topper price you paid on top of blue book minus a couple hundred.....it's that simple!

On 1/19/2018 at 8:18 AM, iiisgmiii said:

A color matched, proper fitting canopy is a good looking and functional enhancement for your truck.  Your ability to provide dry and secure stowage for large objects gives them a huge advantage for many pickup owners.  Several brands are similar and I'd get a popular brand easy for you to access for any warranty needs.  I would not choose a canopy if you need your pickup for hauling large items like quads, motorcycles, ski-doo's  etc.   If you are buying with the intent of taking it off on occasion to accommodate such objects, then I would consider a folding bed-cover.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2018-02-20 at 9:10 AM, iiisgmiii said:

also how did you fit the 305 55 20? level kit? are rims same offset as factory 20s?

The rims are factory offset, the truck at that time had a 3" front lift level kit made by PRORYDE and in the rear was a 3" rear block kit made by READYLIFT.

I ended up taking all these parts off and started over, The truck is actually having a 6.5" READYLIFT lift installed this week. will post pics of it when its done. 

Archived