Cadillac escalade engine cover on a chevy Silverado

I was able to complete the installation of the Cadillac Escalade engine cover back in October. I refinished it in black metallic. The GMC emblem is for a Terrain 12620296. My '17 did not have the mounting studs. They were 11611691. The Escalade engine cover is GM 12643295. The Chevrolet emblem is 92068693.

. studs.jpg

cover.jpgcover3.jpg95f818f5752d85e4ed8da75804fd18c7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is pretty cool, i wasnt aware of this mod. You can always hydrodip that cover for some added cool factor :) 

I just bought a used one off ebay for $41 shipped. There are few more at that price. 

Edited by Ozer

This is pretty cool, i wasnt aware of this mod. You can always hydrodip that cover for some added cool factor [emoji4] 

I just bought a used one off ebay for $41 shipped. There are few more at that price. 

I tried looking on eBay didn’t find any like that do you have any part number or anything to search thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried looking on eBay didn’t find any like that do you have any part number or anything to search thanks.

It's a Cadillac escalade engine cover off a 2014 thru 2016. You should be able to Google it or find it on ebay. Part number is 12643295. You can purchase it new from Auto Parts AAA

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, Jaychevy81 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-2016-Cadillac-Escalade-Engine-Cover-Intake-Shield-Cover-OEM-12643295/232584903790?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Did to have to take the oem intake cover off to install this Cadillac escalade cover or does it install over the oem intake cover that came from factory. Thanks.

The existing cover stays. The Escalade cover fits right on.
Thanks so much, I received mine today and wanted to get my ducks in a row before I start.

Thanks so much, I received mine today and wanted to get my ducks in a row before I start.

Does the cover studs screw into the cover bolts holes or intake bolts holes? And do you know the torque for the cover studs? THANKS, JOHNNY01.

The existing cover stays. The Escalade cover fits right on.
Does the cover studs screw into the cover or the intake? Or do need brackets to screw into? Johnny01. Please respond.

• Confused 1

Please re-read my first post in this topic. The first pic clearly shows the studs circled in red. They are screwed into the intake...

The studs highlighted in red in your photo, are they the ones required for the overlay? Or are they the ones that were on your truck prior?

I currently have these studs already on my engine. Just looking to figure out if I’ll need to order the studs are or not.

Thanks buddy. Cleans the engine bay up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The studs highlighted in red in your photo, are they the ones required for the overlay? Or are they the ones that were on your truck prior?

I currently have these studs already on my engine. Just looking to figure out if I’ll need to order the studs are or not.

Thanks buddy. Cleans the engine bay up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Johnny01: my truck doesn't have the studs.I ordered a set of two and received them today. Thanks!!!