UGRADED

just traded in the Silverado LTZ for a GMC SLT w/the premium package is it me or does the leather feel softer in the GMC and it seems to be a little quieter I know they are the same truck but 

just traded in the Silverado LTZ for a GMC SLT w/the premium package is it me or does the leather feel softer in the GMC and it seems to be a little quieter I know they are the same truck but 

Yes def noticed that just picked up a 18 they are really soft. I think it’s the vented seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are supposed to be the same trucks and 95 percent of the parts are the same, but the Sierra has always seemed just a bit nicer to me too.  That's why I bought my 2000 many years ago and my 2015 earlier this year.  Both of mine are SLT trim, the old one is a Z71 and the new one is a SLT All Terrain.

Glad to hear I'm not alone.  What color combination did you get?

Enjoy!

I've had both and prefer the Chevy. I didn't like the "bug" eyes in the Sierra but that's just me. My HC is just as nice as the Denali I had although the Denali has a couple of geegaws that the HC doesn't have. I think the HC is just as quiet as the Denali. Leather is just as nice as well IMO.

There are some differences between the Sierra and Silverado but I doubt seat fabric is different.  My choice between these two models always comes down to price.  I look for the truck with the features that I want and the price I am able to pay.  However, I find that little things like the stitching and aluminum dash trim will break a tie!  

Granted I do not have a GMC, but this doesn't surprise me..

They are really pushing GMC as the "luxury" version when compared to Chevy. At least, that's my interpretation of their advertisements.

Also, did the new or old truck have magnetic ride suspension?

I'm happy to hear that you're happy with your decision.

a little more info the chevy which i loved was ltz plus it had the cooled seats also the gmc is the slt premium the only reason i changed was the 19s will have the start stop function which i didn't want i looked at the chevys and the gmcs i just liked the tri coat white with the tan interior 

18 minutes ago, '17 Sierra said:

The GMC is Professional Grade so the seat leather might be softer.

My thoughts exactly. Chevy is cheap and heavy , its like a rock .  GMC is professinal grade. Its like a Boss , like a pro. While the chevy is just a chevy 

Did i miss anything ? :)

Archived