UGRADED

Yeah, Silverado's get Sierra's rejected leather ;) 

I buy Silverado's for work, and I always buy a Sierra for a personal vehicle. I find the GMC's to be more "comfortable" and better looking for the last 3, soon to be 4 generations. 

Last Chevy I bought was a 1991 Z71 with a 350. No leather, but had everything else. I think... hell I don't know what everything else was, but pw, pl, tilt wheel, cruise, eq, etc. then a 2007 GMC SLT Z71 and now a 2015 GMC SLT S71. I just like GMC and don't really care if they are the same. This one is mine.

Ok, funny story. When I lived in city north of here, I was living in the ghetto. So anyhow, I would drive around and often see a late 80's early 90's? Chevy conversion van with the sticker along the top of the windshield that read "100% CHEVISTA". Now that is brand loyalty. Tell me marketing doesn't work.

19 hours ago, vonshep said:

a little more info the chevy which i loved was ltz plus it had the cooled seats also the gmc is the slt premium the only reason i changed was the 19s will have the start stop function which i didn't want i looked at the chevys and the gmcs i just liked the tri coat white with the tan interior 

You're going to be disappointed when you find out they are 'ventilated' rather than 'cooled'.

2 hours ago, redwngr said:

You're going to be disappointed when you find out they are 'ventilated' rather than 'cooled'.

i had the chevy for almost 3years and was not disappointed with the seats

49 minutes ago, vonshep said:

i had the chevy for almost 3years and was not disappointed with the seats

You completely missed the point.

They are no longer cooled.

They are (now) only ventilated.

they were never technically cooled there was not an a/c duct to the seat there is a fan that pulls cool air from the cabin and blows it through the seat perforations they just changed the icon on the button from a/c to a fan and put the air intake under the seat instead of the back or the seat I hope i got the point now  

3 hours ago, vonshep said:

they were never technically cooled there was not an a/c duct to the seat there is a fan that pulls cool air from the cabin and blows it through the seat perforations they just changed the icon on the button from a/c to a fan and put the air intake under the seat instead of the back or the seat I hope i got the point now  

The 14-15 seats had a system that actually cooled the air slightly (can't remember the name). In 16 and up trucks they removed that portion of the seat and only use the fan system that you describe. I have the ventilated seats in my 16 and I.M.O. they are a total waste of money. 

Archived