I have a 2012 silverado and my check engine light keeps coming off and on. The codes read are

c0900- device 1 voltage high(history)

c0899- device 1 voltage low(history)

p0300- multiple misfire detected (History Mil)

p0301- cylinder 1 misfire detected (confirmed) 

there is a slight rough idle on the truck, and I think that my gas mileage has decreased slightly 

Does anyone have any idea what my problem could be before I take it to a shop, or start replacing parts

Edited by Tyler_bland38

21 hours ago, Tyler_bland38 said:

I have a 2012 silverado and my check engine light keeps coming off and on. The codes read are

c0900- device 1 voltage high(history)

c0899- device 1 voltage low(history)

p0300- multiple misfire detected (History Mil)

p0301- cylinder 1 misfire detected (confirmed) 

there is a slight rough idle on the truck, and I think that my gas mileage has decreased slightly 

Does anyone have any idea what my problem could be before I take it to a shop, or start replacing parts

depending on mileage start with plugs and wires as far as the misfire goes. how old is the battery?

On 2/14/2018 at 7:22 AM, bgbdwlf2500 said:

depending on mileage start with plugs and wires as far as the misfire goes. how old is the battery?

It has 163 k miles. Plugs were replaced 3000 miles ago with ac delco plugs as a routine maintenance. The battery is about a year old. Could o2 sensors be a problem ?

thanks 

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:20 PM, Tyler_bland38 said:

It has 163 k miles. Plugs were replaced 3000 miles ago with ac delco plugs as a routine maintenance. The battery is about a year old. Could o2 sensors be a problem ?

thanks 

with that amount of mileage o2 sensors could for sure be a factor but so could many other things. that's pretty high mileage for a 12, my 10 has almost 129k