Onto the truck package ordering issues

Chevy has to offer, pay the premium price for it, but would have to go aftermarket to get a 2 inch lift that Chevy literally could add at the factory without complication, and with a warrantee.” 

Think the dealers will be able to do these lifts and retain warranty? I have to imagine these lifts will be offered in the accessories department?

“I wasn’t even allowed to get the cheaper wheels I thought looked better”

Just curious did you ask your dealer about swapping them out? I know a couple of them around here have done it before.

6 hours ago, wforrest08 said:

Chevy has to offer, pay the premium price for it, but would have to go aftermarket to get a 2 inch lift that Chevy literally could add at the factory without complication, and with a warrantee.” 

Think the dealers will be able to do these lifts and retain warranty? I have to imagine these lifts will be offered in the accessories department?

Just curious did you ask your dealer about swapping them out? I know a couple of them around here have done it before.

I seen a dealer swap out 20" LTZ Chrome wheels for the 20" black ones that's on the WT blackout edition. also 20" Custom wheels to a LT Z71.

On 2/15/2018 at 11:52 PM, wforrest08 said:

I didn’t ask them to, but ordered thru them and he knew I wanted different.  Guess I didn’t think about that but will keep it in mind for the next.  Thanks for he heads up

• 2 weeks later...

I had a painted front once, looked great, but I ended up hating it.  The paint chipped like crazy with the awful roads I drive, and all the rocks.  Chrome doesn't chip as easy.  Much better choice for those that don't like to re-paint every year.

Archived