What is the difference between a 1LT and 2LT? Anybody know?

guysnydr

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, Daly said:

You need LT2 to get the Z71 option, but LT2 doesn't mean you'll always get a Z71. My 2014 Silverado was an LT2 and not a Z71... The difference between LT1 and LT2 is what comes as a standard option. LT1 comes with every option you can get on an LS and an LT2 comes with those options, plus power seats, and dual climate control as standard equipment.

Uh...2LT on a 1/2 ton gets Z71.  2LT doesn't get heated seats standard anymore.  Dual zone climate is part of Allstar package or LT convenience on a 2LT. 

Don't know what to tell you man, but my 2014 was a 2LT 4x4 (non Z71), had power drivers seat, and dual climate control (wasn't an Allstar, but then I don't think those were available in Canada) it did have the LT convenience package. I didn't say anything about heated seats, but it didn't have any. The 2LT comes standard with things that are options on a 1LT, and comes with the option for Z71, but it wasn't standard. It might be now, but it wasn't then.

How do I know if i have a 1LT or 2LT?

Mine is 2014 2wd, has drivers power seat, manual passengers both heated. Center console, rear slider, back up warning, the big radio display without GPS.

How do I know if i have a 1LT or 2LT?

Mine is 2014 2wd, has drivers power seat, manual passengers both heated. Center console, rear slider, back up warning, the big radio display without GPS.

Contact GM for the vehicle build sheet. It’ll have all the codes and what they mean on the sheet.

It’ll look like this.

1da659805d690f7a176b8c830043df24.jpg

0fc5e479b20521d4c01637d34f028cb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, I just remembered asking for that from one of the GM Reps that used to be on here quite regularly. I looked at it and it says 1LT.

But it also has these codes

PCM - LT CONVENIENCE PACKAGE * PWR SEAT ADJUSTER, DRIVER * FRONT FOG LAMPS * AIR CONDITIONING, DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL * REMOTE VEHICLE START * CHEVROLET MYLINK AUDIO SYSTEM W/ 8" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH * REAR VISION CAMERA * REAR WINDOW DEFROSTER * POWER OUTLET, 110-VOLT AC

PCW - LT PLUS PACKAGE * POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW * UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE * REAR PARK ASSIST * POWER ADJUSTABLE PEDALS

PEB - CUSTOM SPORT * WHEELS, 20" POLISHED ALUMINUM (REPLACES STD/OPT WHEELS) * MIRROR CAPS, BODY COLOR * DOOR HANDLES, BODY COLOR * TRAILERING EQUIPMENT

PKG INCL AUTO LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL

The way they package stuff is well thought out! LOL! It's like the cell phone companies and the airlines. They have this stuff down to a science.

Some features belong to more than one package and are superseded if multiple packages exist. The build sheet kind of explains all the RPO codes of the particular build.

I contacted GM via a link someone had posted here and I received the build sheet in less than 24 hours.

The biggest bummer was when I noticed my truck was built on a Friday! LOL!

On 2/17/2018 at 4:02 PM, Daly said:

You need LT2 to get the Z71 option, but LT2 doesn't mean you'll always get a Z71. My 2014 Silverado was an LT2 and not a Z71.

This was true for 2014 and 2015.  Starting in 2016 the Z71 package was rolled into the LT2 trim.

9 hours ago, Loco-diablo said:

The way they package stuff is well thought out! LOL! It's like the cell phone companies and the airlines. They have this stuff down to a science.

Some features belong to more than one package and are superseded if multiple packages exist. The build sheet kind of explains all the RPO codes of the particular build.

I contacted GM via a link someone had posted here and I received the build sheet in less than 24 hours.

The biggest bummer was when I noticed my truck was built on a Friday! LOL!

I do not see this information on my build sheet.  Where did you find it?

Archived