I want to add a speaker under the rear seat but also a storage unit. Any advice

Hello all! Glad I found a place with some knowledgeable folks so I can ask my modification questions. As of a few days ago I am a proud owner of a 2018 Z71 All Star Edition Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab. I absolutely love this truck but what truck would be complete without a couple of modifications!? I'm running into a situation that hopefully someone else has run into and solved. I want to add a storage unit under the rear seats; however, I also want to add the 10 inch kicker sub woofer that comes from Chevy to give my stereo a little fuller sound. The only place that 10 inch speaker seems to be able to go is under the passenger side rear seat. I have yet to see an under seat storage unit that is basically only half the size so the speaker can fit too, Has anyone done this and if so what storage unit did you get that allowed for both the speaker being mounted and storage bin placement? I do the apartment thing so I don't have the resources or space to fabricate my own as I have seen some on youtube do. Any guidance would be great! Thanks,

• Like 1

Did you cut out any of the floor liner? I had to cut out around the sub the seat wouldn’t sit flat unless I cut it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...