Eibach Springs and Shocks

10 hours ago, Mileguru said:

Thank you for the update. I meant to ask a long time ago...you didn't get the springs with your kit, right? Just the front and read shocks?

I just did the shocks. I called Eibach and they stated the spring in their kit is actually 10% stiffer than the stock spring.  This is to accomodate for winches, brush guards and other heavy accessories, so it wasnt what I was looking for.

Edited by 1940ModelB

You indicated this was a “budget” upgrade but they’re ~$100/set of 4 more than the Bilstein, yes?  

I have a 4wd with what RPO says is Z60 performance suspension.   It’s comfortable but soft.  What the heck is the Z60?

yes I’ve had the 5100’s before on another truck and loved them.  

• 11 months later...

Im at 107k miles on my Sierra 1500 and need to replace a front control arm bushing. So in my parts search I landed on this thread about the Eibach shock dampers. I dont want any additional ride height as mine is 2wd but for the mileage I figured I may as well look into replacing the shocks too. Ended up at Amazon and found the front for $22 each. Seemed to good to be true as everywhere else they were selling for $94 plus shipping. Anyone else found them this cheap?

IMG_3157.jpg

On 4/12/2019 at 8:53 PM, Vulcan762 said:

Im at 107k miles on my Sierra 1500 and need to replace a front control arm bushing. So in my parts search I landed on this thread about the Eibach shock dampers. I dont want any additional ride height as mine is 2wd but for the mileage I figured I may as well look into replacing the shocks too. Ended up at Amazon and found the front for $22 each. Seemed to good to be true as everywhere else they were selling for $94 plus shipping. Anyone else found them this cheap?

IMG_3157.jpg

What year is your truck?  Don't Denali's have magneride?