Pics of leveling kits with stock wheels

2 hours ago, Gingerly said:

Exactly what I'm getting installed, but I have Motofab. Torn between what size tires to do but the 305 looks good here

I went with 275/60 over 305/55 because on stock wheels 305's will rub the sway bar. 305/55 was heavier aswell and I wanted to retain as much MPG as possible. 

On 3/25/2018 at 6:53 PM, texasaggies16 said:

I went with 275/60 over 305/55 because on stock wheels 305's will rub the sway bar. 305/55 was heavier aswell and I wanted to retain as much MPG as possible. 

My 305’s didn’t rub anything but the front valance every once in a while, but only at full lock in reverse. I took that plastic off. 

My buddy nick has my exact setup and runs 33x12.5x20 and doesn’t rub whatsoever. 

On 3/25/2018 at 4:22 PM, Gingerly said:

Exactly what I'm getting installed, but I have Motofab. Torn between what size tires to do but the 305 looks good here

I’ve been really happy with the 305’s myself, until my friend put 33x12.5 on his. Not a huge difference, but man they look good. I’m about to put a set on my truck to see how they act. 

ReadyLift 2.25" leveling kit installed and replaced the the stamped steel UCAs with the ReadyLift tubular UCAs.  Stock block in the back.  Stock wheels/rubber (Bridgestone Dueler A/T 285/45/22s)

5aba6474a13c9_Thetruck.thumb.jpg.3f20d310ffafa22c6b28e38042b3d59a.jpg

• Thanks 1

My 2014 Silverado Crew is sitting stock right now but I would like to have it leveled. I've read many people had issues down the road once they lifted the front so I was wondering if there is a way of doing so without the negative suspension issues? I don't plan to add bigger wheels or tires, just like the leveled look so clearance or rubbing is a concern. I have the stock chevy 20's - thanks 

ADBECF78-8238-4435-A1DA-D2A1F4747ED6.jpeg

Edited by SuperChevy14

Its no issue if you stay at or under 2" level. And if and when it does rub, its just the inner fender lining, nothing important.

Mine has been rubbing since day one, i trimmed it a bit but eventually it will wear out to where it wont rub. This is only at full lock up anyways.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ozer said:

Its no issue if you stay at or under 2" level. And if and when it does rub, its just the inner fender lining, nothing important.

Mine has been rubbing since day one, i trimmed it a bit but eventually it will wear out to where it wont rub. This is only at full lock up anyways.

Okay, that’s reassuring. I was thinking 1.5-2” tops to raise the front up 

• 2 weeks later...

Going to show my ignorance here, but... when you all talk about a block in the rear what are you meaning?  I get the front level but being someone who has never leveled (or lifted) a truck, I'm not sure what you're meaning when you say a xx" block in the rear.  And, yes, you can laugh at my ignorance if you want.