In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Gingerly

Pics of leveling kits with stock wheels

2.25 Readylift level with Readylift upper control arms, 1.5 Readylift Add-A-Leafs 275/60/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers.9f9e9b0f94fee1e01bba5ffed7ed790f.jpg

• Like 3

305? Are they 33 or 35 /12.50? Do they rub and/or have spacers? Looks great!

I just took off a set of 305/45r22’s and replace with stock tires and 20’s. 305’s rubbed sway bar at full lock and especially in reverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/10/2019 at 9:24 PM, Kincer said:

2.25 Readylift level with Readylift upper control arms, 1.5 Readylift Add-A-Leafs 275/60/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers.9f9e9b0f94fee1e01bba5ffed7ed790f.jpg

Looks great man. Gonna show this set up to a buddy of mine. We'll just finish installing the skid plate and gibson exhaust on his Wrangler project and we'll start planning the lift for his Silverado. Readylift seems a great choice.

4 hours ago, xranger90 said:

Looks great man. Gonna show this set up to a buddy of mine. We'll just finish installing the skid plate and gibson exhaust on his Wrangler project and we'll start planning the lift for his Silverado. Readylift seems a great choice.

Thanks man! So far I really like this setup, rides really well and gives the truck just the look I was going for, and it gets rid of the stamped steel upper control arms.

84696bd8be5960b02ee03f5bf78ea48d.jpg

Eibach Pro Kit [Front Coilovers & Rear Replacements]

Ready Lift UCA’s

Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT 285/60 R20 in Stock Wheels

Rubs UCA’s lightly at full lock

Here is mine. New to me earlier this year and have been slowly getting it how I want.

Bilstein 5100 all around (top notch)

285/70R17 BFG AT KO2

Stock 17's

Truck.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 9:41 PM, jwatson6210 said:

84696bd8be5960b02ee03f5bf78ea48d.jpg

Eibach Pro Kit [Front Coilovers & Rear Replacements]

Ready Lift UCA’s

Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT 285/60 R20 in Stock Wheels

Rubs UCA’s lightly at full lock

Sharp truck!  Curious if you put any lift blocks or add a leafs in the rear?  From the pic, it looks like a slight rake, which I like.  

Sharp truck!  Curious if you put any lift blocks or add a leafs in the rear?  From the pic, it looks like a slight rake, which I like.  

No sir, haven’t installed anything in the back, the picture I posted is a bit deceiving because of the angle. From the measurements I took the truck actually sits dead-nut level, and a 6ft level confirms that in multiple positions on the truck. I haven’t towed a trailer with it yet, but worry that it will be nose high with a heavy load. I am considering adding a block to get a small 3/4 - 1” rake out of it, hoping that will be enough to be level when towing.

I really like how the ride changed over stock with this system, takes bumps and washboard dirt roads much better, no more wincing going over that type of stuff, you still feel it, but the shock/spring system seems to damper the driver felt impact.

1 hour ago, jwatson6210 said:

No sir, haven’t installed anything in the back, the picture I posted is a bit deceiving because of the angle. From the measurements I took the truck actually sits dead-nut level, and a 6ft level confirms that in multiple positions on the truck. I haven’t towed a trailer with it yet, but worry that it will be nose high with a heavy load. I am considering adding a block to get a small 3/4 - 1” rake out of it, hoping that will be enough to be level when towing.

I really like how the ride changed over stock with this system, takes bumps and washboard dirt roads much better, no more wincing going over that type of stuff, you still feel it, but the shock/spring system seems to damper the driver felt impact.

Thanks for the info!  Been really looking hard into that Eibach kit.  Between that one and the Halo Boss Kit for me right now.  Sure do like the price point on the Eibachs as compared to the Halos though.  Just wondering if the Eibach kit would be too hard of a ride.  I do a lot of highway miles and off road/farm riding as well.   Trying to find the right balance.   

2.5" Rough Country leveling kit

Before

post-160213-0-67187800-1487708728_thumb.jpg

After

Leveled1.thumb.jpg.ab626b3be2f405294c6cc135c4224d40.jpg

Installed Daystar Urethane leveling spacers this morning. I didn’t want aluminum spacers as I’ve read about creeking during turns. One of the local 4x4 shops here only installs the urethane spacers because they “just don’t get any returning customer issues when they use them”. The kit was $60 and I had all the tools already (much to my dismay)..

The kit requires cutting the factory studs and threading on stud extensions.. (locktite, washers, new nuts) everything needed for the install is included.

56c63c143ba0b8ee8cfb732ceb94fd05.jpg916438db54b62febc24401fcd19ee748.jpg

On 11/19/2019 at 5:50 AM, Berk483 said:

Here is mine. New to me earlier this year and have been slowly getting it how I want.

Bilstein 5100 all around (top notch)

285/70R17 BFG AT KO2

Stock 17's

Truck.jpg

I am glad to see someone else with the factory 17's  I have the same rims and will eventually go with the same tire size from my 265/70/17.  I like more rubber!  :)  I'm not into the skinny tire revolution.

• Like 1