2" Level and Tire Size

I will start off by saying there is a ton of information around this topic.  With that said, I am hoping there has been experience with the set-up I am looking at and open to the forums feedback.

I am planning on installing either the the rough Country 2" front leveling kit of the Rancho Quick Lift 2" Complete struts (no rear lift) on my 2016 Z71 Extended Cab 4x4 Silverado.  To complement the lift I am looking at the XD Series XD 778 Monster18 X9 6-139.70 -12 wheels.  What size tire, larger than stock, can I put on these wheels with the 2" front level, with no modifications or rubbing?

Thanks in advance for the feedback on this.

Most people do ether a 305x55 or a 275-285x55 or 65 sized tire. Some say they cram wider or simply taller tires in there but I think that’s pretty much your general answer. I am planning to do a 2” level myself (Family cash has slowed this plan a bit) and will go with a 275x60 tire, just just a touch taller than stock. I don’t like the 305 width look and I think you open yourself up to more rubbing with that width tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived