2019 GMC Sierra

22 hours ago, a_salazar08 said:

I think the new Sierras (especially the Denali) look great!! Also, I think the Silverados are UGGGLY!

Did you guys see the new design of the new tailgate? I don't know how I feel about it yet but I do think it's pretty clever.

Transformer tailgate - Carbon fiber bed - Krazy............  Trailer camera function and trailer functions on the screen over the top..........

:cool:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, M1ck3y said:

Now they put in a sport mode... not since the 4l80e has a gm truck transmission shifted properly (minus Allison). And now they finally offer different modes. Its ridiculous, the corvette had a number of modes with the 8l90e, and we got nothing. I haven't even heard of complaint with the 8spd in the corvette.

And now they finally get their $#@* together...

Something tells me we wont be able to fully turn off "Stabiltrak" even in sport mode, judging by the lunacy of industry lately. 

42 minutes ago, SkiDooNick700 said:

The Denali has gotta cost north of 70k when fully equipped - what do you guys think? 

I wouldn't be surprised; They are brining a lot to the table with the Denali.

Also, did anyone see the gauges?! They are a little squared off and look crazy cool!

Nothing on the '19 makes me want to trade in my '15. It's got some cool tech, but nothing I can't live without and I think it's a step backwards looks wise. (Although I'll reserve final judgement on that til I see one in person and different trims/options/rims)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived