Zane

2019 Chevrolet Silverado vs 2019 GMC Sierra - Which one do you like more?

2019 Silverado VS Sierra - Which one do you like more?  

651 members have voted

1. 1. 2019 Chevrolet Silverado versus 2019 GMC Sierra

• 2019 Chevrolet Silverado
    • 2019 GMC Sierra

Alright everyone... now that we've seen what the all new Sierra will look like, I think it's time for a good ol fashion'd vote down. Which truck do you like best? Which one would you buy? Which design do you like better? There can be only one! Place your vote now. 

2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-003.jpg

VERSUS

2018-03-01 11.49.21.jpg

and of course, this is all just for good fun. :lol:

I’m a GMC guy but the Chevy is better looking IMO. It’s the wheel wells...why can’t they be either square or round, but not both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I respect each vehicle individually, but Silverado does it for me (especially the Trail Boss). Wondering if GMC will offer an off road trim? Both are stunning :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

Trail Boss all the way

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The GMC does look more truck like, But I don't really like the shape of the wheel wells. I would like to see the all terrain model. The fog lights are way too high!

The Silverado wins it for me, round wheel wells although I still would prefer squared off ones like the current one. Also It has a HUD, rear camera mirror but gm didn't say anything about it. It was in the Silverado high country.

Edited by silveradonationfan15

Neither. Look like cheapened and blown up Colorado's and Canyon's. How about more t-r-u-c-k and less bling. 

• Like 10

To me, The Sierra SLT looks far better than the Denali. The Silverado High Country is quite nice, though. So is the LTZ. Just wondering if I should ditch a 3/4 ton truck for a 1/2 ton with Max Tow? We tow our TT 8-9 times a year, usually within 100 miles. It weighs 9000 lbs and is 33' long, so the stability of the 3/4 ton tow vehicle is nice.

I voted GMC. Always like their look better.

As for Denali vs. SLT, I've never been a fan of the chrome bumpers on the lower trims minus the color matched ones on the All Terrain or Denali. AT or Denali for me.

GMC!!!

The Silverado front end and small slanted lights are UGLY (along with the mirrors on both)

• Like 1

This time around I vote for the Sierra.

so long

j-ten-ner

• Like 1

I've always been on the GMC side, but for this round the Silverado wins it. The SIM card wheel wells on the Sierra really bother me.

But have you seen the premium GMC logo? It’s been restyled and is amazing. :lol:

Looks pretty evenly divided... Probably an ideal situation for GM! Guess that means they finally did a good job differentiating the two models.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dphel27
      I just purchased a 2019 Silverado and installed the Chevy Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover over the weekend. I followed everything as per the installation instructions and am having a problem with one of the latches. Each of the slam latches are fully engaged when I close the cab end, and tail end of the tonneau cover. I also have the slam latches up against the driver and passenger side rails as per the diagram. 

The problem that I’m having is as I’m driving the driver side / cab end slam latch keeps coming unlatched. Anybody have any experience with this or know what may be causing this to happen? 

Also is it normal to only have  two stationary clamps, and the 4 slam latches to secure the tonneau cover to the bed? 

My fear is having two slam latches come unlatched while driving which may lead to the tonneau cover flying off the bed. 

Thanks

Dan 
    • By rae185
      Im just curious how every one is mounting lights on 2017 - 2018 silverado 1500's? 

Photos and links would be great thanks!
    • By KrazyKen04
      Hey there! After searching for the topic problems and implementing some of the advice, I've come to a place where I can't seem to find help around my unique set of issues. 

I've recently acquired a decently maintained '04 Silverado. I immediately ran into the blower problems so many have before me.

The specific problem that manifested was two-fold: 
      No A/C or intermittent A/C (it was intermittent when I bought it) After a day of driving, A/C never worked again and speed 5 stopped working.  
      After research here, I found that the controller and harness often go bad. I replaced those along with the 40A Fuse that blew. My blower then worked on speed 5, but it was never cold. 

I then attempted to fix this with a can (specifically AC PRO Refrigerant with the gauge on top). I used the can according to the instructions and it indicated that I need to see a technician. 

After the swap and can, a new problem occurred: the blower killed my battery because the fans never turn off, even with the key out.

After trickle charging my battery and removing the 40A fuse, I'm back to no cold air and no blower on 5. 

Some other research led me to the blend door potentially being stuck or the contacts inside needing cleaning, but I can successfully make the heater blow hot by changing the dials so I don't think that's it (but am up for checking it if you guys think that makes sense). 
      a
      aI'd love some pointers for what direction to go in next.

Everything I've found for the 2 problems of no blower on 5 and blower never shutting off leads me to a blower resistor swap. Since I've already done that, where would you guys go next with it?

I'm in Texas and am not looking forward to trucking around without A/C ha!

Thanks ahead of time for any help, I'm pretty stuck right now and am fairly new to working on Silverados. 

EDIT: I have the manual CJ3 system (forgot to include that information previously). 
      EDIT 2: The compressor clutch also engages and cycles normally (that was another research path I went down)
    • By Randanator72
      I’m looking for any information on swapping gen3 5.3 With a gen4 controller (I want to use the 6L80e transmission.) I know the knock sensors are in the valley cover and it has the 24x reluctor and 1x cam sensor. I’ve heard it is possible to relocate the knock sensors to where they are on gen 4 block and swap reluctors and cams to work with the gen 4 controller, does anyone have any experience with actually doing so?