• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ant_46
      So I had a check engine light on for awhile didnt think much of it till it thru me into limp mode before work one morning. I did some digging around and ended up replacing my throttle body. Light went away everything was great then a week later it came back on and not long after that it thru me into limp mode. It hasnt done it since. The truck is throwing codes for the TPS, Evap, and a random misfire. Before i go spending money I dont have and throwing random parts at it does anybody have any clue? its been several days since it put me in limp mode but it hasnt come back yet. 
    • By BlancoSilverado
      Hello,
      I purchased my truck a few months ago and most of the time i need to press the button 2-5 times to drop my tailgate without any help. With a little (and i mean 5 lbs) of pulling while pressing the button it works most of the time, even then i might have to press it twice. The truck is a new body 2019 Silverado LT 4x4. It started doing this day one, i thought it might just need to work in/break in and it did not.
      Is anyone else having this issue?
      If so do you know how to fix it?
       I have tried with the vehicle on level ground and even then it does not work all the time also i tried it on grounds where the front is up a few inches and i would still have to press at least twice. Every 50 times or so it will go down with one press. 

Any help will be appreciated.

• By Dan Swinford
      I have a 2015 Silverado Crew Cab LTZ and I keep finding the passenger front seat belt being wet after it rains. I've also seen water dripping from the passenger side of the upper center console (pic attached).

I've already had the OnStar antenna replaced but it's still happening.

Has anyone see this? Any ideas?

• By Criscastro5
      So i had a dead battery the other day i went to take out the battery and get it charged because they told me it was still good, so when i put the battery back on the truck and went to start it the screen would stay black . I have tried disconnecting the battery and connecting it back (negative first then positive) , i have tried taking the fuse in and out for the radio, and i have tried moving the connections under the cabin filter. Please help thank you