2019 Chevrolet Silverado vs 2019 GMC Sierra - Which one do you like more?

2019 Silverado VS Sierra - Which one do you like more?  

738 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope the 6.2 will be offered in the trail boss......thats what I want to get....problem is that since 2014 you can't get a 6.2 in an LT...hope that changes for 2019 because the trail boss is only a LT

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

Chevrolet claims they took out about 450lbs of weight out of the new truck, GMC claims 350lbs. I wonder what is so different?

That trick tailgate on the Sierra must have quite a bit of extra weight in it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, snarkee said:

I hope the 6.2 will be offered in the trail boss......thats what I want to get....problem is that since 2014 you can't get a 6.2 in an LT...hope that changes for 2019 because the trail boss is only a LT

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

since 2014 you couldn't get a sunroof option in a LT, But apparently now its now a option on the LT trail boss. Sunroof and 6.2L in a trail boss would be pretty awesome for me.

• Like 1

The High Country front end looks better to me. The Denali looks too overdone. I like the wheel wells better on the Sierra though. I see no real benefit in the GMC tailgate. If that thing hits the trailer hitch when dropped? Not good.  I'm trading in my SLT this year and I usually go GMC, but I might go with the High Country.

9 hours ago, Colossus said:

The back of the Chevy (and Sierra) too. 

Agreed.  Hate the Dodge tail pipes in the bumper. At least the Dodge is round. 

And while I'm at it , hate the mirrors mounted in the door panel. 

9 hours ago, SILVER SLED said:

Agreed.  Hate the Dodge tail pipes in the bumper. At least the Dodge is round. 

And while I'm at it , hate the mirrors mounted in the door panel. 

the integrated exhaust is only on  the LTZ and High country, optional on all other models.  More in likely the trucks with the diesels will have single outlet exhausts...... Personally id like to see the towing mirrors to make my final decision on having mirrors door mounted.  

I am still waiting on the new powertrain options, assuming they are actually coming. I like the GMC but i am still holding out to see if i can get the options i want in SLE  trim. I need 6 seats and all of the extra goodies arent needed or wanted on my end. The new tailgate is also pretty useless for my needs. I have a 1 1/2 years of powertrain warranty left so i have some time before i make a move. 

I like the rounder more muscular bodies.  I'm still trying to decide if I like either front end.  However, reserving final judgement until I hear the powertrain numbers.  I really like my 2015 Sierra with a 8 spd 6.2, but if they would final give the 5.3 some better performance, I'd be thrilled.

Prefer the Silverado. The grill on the Sierra doesn't appeal with that "geometric" shape and the slot on the bottom.

Do like the tail gate.

• Like 1