2019 Chevrolet Silverado vs 2019 GMC Sierra - Which one do you like more?

2019 Silverado VS Sierra - Which one do you like more?  

738 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 3/5/2018 at 9:44 PM, abster said:

I like the rounder more muscular bodies.  I'm still trying to decide if I like either front end.  However, reserving final judgement until I hear the powertrain numbers.  I really like my 2015 Sierra with a 8 spd 6.2, but if they would final give the 5.3 some better performance, I'd be thrilled.

The 5.3 has plenty of performance, just need to uncork it. Just a muffler swap and resonator delete turned something loose in mine, rips the tires loose and scoots it leeway a bit off the line. Debating on a fresh air intake.

Edited by Rob Okray

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 2:11 PM, AgDoctor said:

I’m a GMC guy but the Chevy is better looking IMO. It’s the wheel wells...why can’t they be either square or round, but not both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because the shutting these trucks have has to do with wind on the inner wheel wells. so there slowly rounding them off to eliminate that shutter.

On 3/2/2018 at 1:15 PM, Zane said:

Alright everyone... now that we've seen what the all new Sierra will look like, I think it's time for a good ol fashion'd vote down. Which truck do you like best? Which one would you buy? Which design do you like better? There can be only one! Place your vote now. 

2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-003.jpg

VERSUS

2018-03-01 11.49.21.jpg

and of course, this is all just for good fun. :lol:

The real question is Are the powertrains the same clunky transmissions and AC problems Hi way shuttering ? If they addressed all those issues the trucks would not only look great either  Chevy Or GMC but also perform well.

?

Must be a GMC the silverado makes me want to puke, too ugly and looks foreign. Also I went from a 2014 Z71LTZ  silverado to a 2017 Z71SLT sierra love this truck much better. Also the 17 with 3.42 gear and 8 speed trans walks all over the 14 which had 3.08 gears and only the 6 speed.

• Like 1

I've always preferred the Chevy, but in the 2019 case, I prefer the GMC. Just cant get on with that new front end on the Chevy. Though I think the 2018s make them both 19's look like over inflated semi wannabes.

• Like 2

I'm a Silverado guy historically.  The GMC never did much for me, plus it was always more expensive.

But in the 2019, the GMC is a FAR better looking truck IMHO.  Those pedestrian style wheel wells on the Silverado kill the looks making it look terrible and just way to plain and boring.  No thanks.  Plus other details just make the GMC a far better looking truck to me.  Especially in the front.  The Silverado just looks odd.  And the lights of the GMC are serious looking and nice.

Edited by Nargg

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:40 PM, benelli said:

Because the shutting these trucks have has to do with wind on the inner wheel wells. so there slowly rounding them off to eliminate that shutter.

False.  It had to do with a poorly designed drive shaft.  The angle was wrong in some situations causing the shutter.  Basic physics, and GM goofed it up.    

Edited by Nargg