2019 Chevrolet Silverado vs 2019 GMC Sierra - Which one do you like more?

2019 Silverado VS Sierra - Which one do you like more?  

738 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’m a GMC guy but the Chevy is better looking IMO. It’s the wheel wells...why can’t they be either square or round, but not both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you. I had a '14 and a '16 sierra and the '14 Sierra had the '14/'15 Silverado beat. I just can't get passed the sim card fender wells on the new Sierra... Just hidious... Not a big fan of the grille either. My opinion is the Silverado has the edge for '19.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

I mostly prefer the Sierra except the Ram-style plate on the side of the hood. 

I like the Sierra Denali with the exception of the tailgate in which I highly dislike, plus I’ve got a connection at a Chevy dealer in which gives me great deals on Chevys so I own a Silverado.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, eppieguy said:

I like the Sierra Denali with the exception of the tailgate in which I highly dislike, plus I’ve got a connection at a Chevy dealer in which gives me great deals on Chevys so I own a Silverado.

If I buy a T1, it will probably be a Silverado because I can get the options I want for about $5k less. 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/26/2019 at 6:50 PM, mafd2 said:

I'm with you. I had a '14 and a '16 sierra and the '14 Sierra had the '14/'15 Silverado beat. I just can't get passed the sim card fender wells on the new Sierra... Just hidious... Not a big fan of the grille either. My opinion is the Silverado has the edge for '19.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

I agree 100%

Silverado way better for '19