Zane

2019 Chevrolet Silverado vs 2019 GMC Sierra - Which one do you like more?

2019 Silverado VS Sierra - Which one do you like more?  

666 members have voted

1. 1. 2019 Chevrolet Silverado versus 2019 GMC Sierra

• 2019 Chevrolet Silverado
    • 2019 GMC Sierra

Alright everyone... now that we've seen what the all new Sierra will look like, I think it's time for a good ol fashion'd vote down. Which truck do you like best? Which one would you buy? Which design do you like better? There can be only one! Place your vote now. 

2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-003.jpg

VERSUS

2018-03-01 11.49.21.jpg

and of course, this is all just for good fun. :lol:

I’m a GMC guy but the Chevy is better looking IMO. It’s the wheel wells...why can’t they be either square or round, but not both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I respect each vehicle individually, but Silverado does it for me (especially the Trail Boss). Wondering if GMC will offer an off road trim? Both are stunning :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

Trail Boss all the way

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The GMC does look more truck like, But I don't really like the shape of the wheel wells. I would like to see the all terrain model. The fog lights are way too high!

The Silverado wins it for me, round wheel wells although I still would prefer squared off ones like the current one. Also It has a HUD, rear camera mirror but gm didn't say anything about it. It was in the Silverado high country.

Edited by silveradonationfan15

Neither. Look like cheapened and blown up Colorado's and Canyon's. How about more t-r-u-c-k and less bling. 

• Like 10

To me, The Sierra SLT looks far better than the Denali. The Silverado High Country is quite nice, though. So is the LTZ. Just wondering if I should ditch a 3/4 ton truck for a 1/2 ton with Max Tow? We tow our TT 8-9 times a year, usually within 100 miles. It weighs 9000 lbs and is 33' long, so the stability of the 3/4 ton tow vehicle is nice.

I voted GMC. Always like their look better.

As for Denali vs. SLT, I've never been a fan of the chrome bumpers on the lower trims minus the color matched ones on the All Terrain or Denali. AT or Denali for me.

GMC!!!

The Silverado front end and small slanted lights are UGLY (along with the mirrors on both)

• Like 1

This time around I vote for the Sierra.

so long

j-ten-ner

• Like 1

I've always been on the GMC side, but for this round the Silverado wins it. The SIM card wheel wells on the Sierra really bother me.

But have you seen the premium GMC logo? It’s been restyled and is amazing. :lol:

Looks pretty evenly divided... Probably an ideal situation for GM! Guess that means they finally did a good job differentiating the two models.