The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

For my 2019, I got the $2500 loyalty rebate and another $250 for a GM card that I don’t even have. The rest of the manufacturer rebates and incentives are only for the 2018s or old body style, or so I was told. I was still able to get the dealer to come down on their end too though.

I do see on their site they show an offer for the “all new” one above a picture of the old body style. When you click it it takes you to the LD models though.

Edited by OnTheReel

On 1/18/2019 at 4:41 PM, OnTheReel said:

For my 2019, I got the $2500 loyalty rebate and another $250 for a GM card that I don’t even have. The rest of the manufacturer rebates and incentives are only for the 2018s or old body style, or so I was told. I was still able to get the dealer to come down on their end too though.

I do see on their site they show an offer for the “all new” one above a picture of the old body style. When you click it it takes you to the LD models 

I finally got my truck yesterday, after a month from the production date :)

I love her, but her gas mileage is horrible. I was driving to work today, no more than 55 mph, per the user's manual. In 55 miles freeway driving, it was 14 mpg for the same route where I was getting 26 with my 2014 Silverado at her 98,000 miles. I hope she gets better ?

By the way, I installed Undercover Armor Flex  tonneau cover last night. This horrible gas mileage is with the cover. The cover is almost 60 lbs and shouldn't affect that much. I even think it should be better aerodynamically.

I'm way far from 21 mpg shows in the window sticker ?

20190121_132246 1.jpg

Edited by AMPRG
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, AMPRG said:

I finally got my truck yesterday, after a month from the production date :)

I love her, but her gas mileage is horrible. I was driving to work today, no more than 55 mph, per the user's manual. In 55 miles freeway driving, it was 14 mpg for the same route where I was getting 26 with my 2014 Silverado at her 98,000 miles. I hope she gets better ?

By the way, I installed Undercover Armor Flex  tonneau cover last night. This horrible gas mileage is with the cover. The cover is almost 60 lbs and shouldn't affect that much. I even think it should be better aerodynamically.

I'm way far from 21 mpg shows in the window sticker ?

20190121_132246 1.jpg

Nice, I like the white, was my 2nd choice. Mileage should improve. I have the smaller v8 and now het about 22 mpg on the highway with 3000miles on it now. I have always broke my cars in the way I intended to drive them. I have never had an engine issue, but that’s me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Null99 said:

Nice, I like the white, was my 2nd choice. Mileage should improve. I have the smaller v8 and now het about 22 mpg on the highway with 3000miles on it now. I have always broke my cars in the way I intended to drive them. I have never had an engine issue, but that’s me. 

Perfect! I feel much better now ?. Mine is 5.3L too with axle ratio of 3.23. 

Edited by AMPRG

34 minutes ago, AMPRG said:

Perfect! I feel much better now ?. Mine is 5.8L too with axle ratio of 3.23. 

Nice truck. Just give it a bit to break in. Lighter weight, better aero and an 8 speed should always give you at least equal if not better mileage. I know the ‘19 5.3 loaner I had was getting MUCH better MPG, city and highway, than my ‘16 5.3 ever did. It had about 900 miles on it. My 6.2 is still a gas hog with 300 miles on it but it should improve a little with time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Smoothie said:

Got delivered yesterday and picked it up tonight.   Will post better pics if I can get good shot tomorrow.  LTZ with 6.2 and Z71 package.   50 miles on it so far and love it!

Was built and shipped 1/8.

9E580DDE-19F5-4F92-8F02-667C10350DE2.jpeg

It's gorgeous. Congratulations! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Camario said:

Ordered my Custom Trail Boss crew cab this week in the color Northsky Blue. Can't wait for it to arrive. Anyone roughly know how long it takes from production to it shipping from the plant?

It took 1 month for me., from the date the truck was produced. I'm in southern California.