Zane

The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

Just got this e-mail. I feel like a little kid running around toys r us. Except I’m an adult, and there’s no toy store. Ok so I’m running around my house.

Your Silverado has a firm build week of this week. That is some time between today and Monday February 11th. Please feel free to contact us whenever we can assist you.

Best Regards

• Like 2

I know how you feel! I got mine in October and I love it! After you get it, you will get up in the middle of the night just to look at it. 

• Haha 2

The worst time is when they have told you it is built and in the carriers hands.  Event code 4200.   It seems like forever for it to get to the dealer.  Feel like a kid st Christmas

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

The worst time is when they have told you it is built and in the carriers hands.  Event code 4200.   It seems like forever for it to get to the dealer.  Feel like a kid st Christmas

EXACTLY! I was stocked in that black hole for 3 weeks, then another 2 weeks until I got it. 

On a sad note. My son works at the GM tech center and had to watch half of his team get walked out the door today. I feel terrible for all of those getting laid off today. Very sad and due to poor management over the last decade or two. 

• Sad 1