The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

Yeah, not getting the 2-speed transfer case unless you get Z71 is a strange trim adjustment. And adding on top that you cannot get a max tow with Z71 really hems buyers into packages many do not want. Strange. 

Edited by econometrics

Got word (inside info lol) two “sold” satin steel crewcab std beds were built last night. I am assuming one of them is mine as my TPW was this week.

Ryan B.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Mine was built don’t know exactly where in the process yet. The gm chat person said it is complete waiting shipment

Ryan B.

Maybe you covered it already but what are you doing with the old truck? Its a pretty nice 6.2 ccsb z71 right? 

Maybe you covered it already but what are you doing with the old truck? Its a pretty nice 6.2 ccsb z71 right? 

It’s for sale [emoji22]yep it’s the last of the non AFM 6.2s just under 97K miles

923151a49bc330dba51dacea1f6c240d.jpg

Ryan B.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

It’s for sale emoji22.pngyep it’s the last of the non AFM 6.2s just under 97K miles

923151a49bc330dba51dacea1f6c240d.jpg

Ryan B.

That thing is CLEAN! Don’t see them like that around here anymore. I think you should just have two Silverados.

That thing is CLEAN! Don’t see them like that around here anymore. I think you should just have two Silverados.

Well if it doesn’t sell right away I am holding on to it. Told my wife we are keeping for my son (6 yrs he will be driving) [emoji1743]‍[emoji3603] she didn’t like that idea. A few months will be fine though not looking to give it away

Ryan B.

Guess i will make this my first post since I wont have pictures for a while.    Hey everybody!  Greg from Long Island NY, and first time Truck Owner.  Placed an order for a 2019 LT Trailboss in Satin Steel with a local dealer two weeks ago.   They weren't positive if they could get the allocation, but got the call On 4/26 that the order was picked up by Chevy.   They didn't have an ETA yet, but said they were hearing anything from 6-16 weeks.    Have lots of plans for her as she will be my weekend / beach / fishing / shooting / trip vehicle.   Wont lie, I am pretty excited.  

Anyone know where chevy's build times are right now for the LT Trailboss?  

• Like 1