The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

1 hour ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

Any idea when the LT Trailboss will be available? I was going to make trip to the dealership next week about ordering one, Also first time I ever heard talk of a dealership wanting a down payment on a vehicle order.  usually its none  

We have two GMC dealers around here one requires a deposit the other doesn't.

I ordered an LTZ this morning. Did not need a deposit. It was also the only Northsky Blue the dealer had allocated to them, or at least I was told. This particular dealer had 60+ allocations. 

Ordered a 2019 Sierra Denali today. Dealer said order was accepted by GM. No pricing. Red with black interior. 6.2. Ultimate package, which pretty much takes care of everything. Disappointed in the interior color choices however. Wanted the tan like I have on my 17. Oh well...it will grow on me I guess.  

Edited by medic856
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, packcrew said:

Ordered my LT Trail Boss today. Found it odd that the Trail Boss only comes with 3.23 rear axle 8 speed tranny. Dealer said it matches the same output as the 6 speed 3.42 but will also be better in MPG. 

As far as first gear goes, the 8 speed is almost an exact match for the 6 speed and 3.73 gears.  

But if you ever wanted 33-35" LT tires, the 3.23s won't be great. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 7:47 PM, RJP44 said:

Has anyone heard an MSRP on a trail boss yet? 

X2, The trail boss looks sweet. Does it have a factory leveling kit?

On 6/2/2018 at 11:01 PM, shift_grind said:

When do the build and price pages start going online?

Should be the 18th ot this month I believe. That's when they are allowing the building for ththe sle and at4. I'm pretty sure pricing is out ththiththis month. 

I broke down and bought an 18 denali ultimate. It gives me most of the features I like about the new ones. I would like hud and 360 view. But the fact the engines changed imo for the worse with the unproven dynamic fuel management. I figure the 18 denali is already amazing. I'll wait for the new model refresh in 2 to 3 years and see what I think. I mean the truck was fresh off the trailer for 50k.