The official ordering, production & delivery thread - 2019 Silverado / Sierra

I ended up going through Moran Chevrolet... 
Is yours in Detroit for a jump start or what's going on with that photo? Haha

It’s going through PDI (battery check)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Chevy chat said its at the dealership.  Waiting on my salesman to call me.  About how long does it take before its ready?  I know they have to PDI it first.

Thanks, Jerry

Edited by Lyons00

6 minutes ago, Lyons00 said:

Chevy chat said its at the dealership.  Waiting on my salesman to call me.  About how long does it take before its ready?  I know they have to PDI it first.

Thanks, Jerry

Depending on how busy they are they should be able to PDI it in just a few hours.  I had a 2016 that they took off the truck at 11 in the morning and took delivery when I got off work at 5 PM.  

Thanks!!!

He just called, they have to put on the options and hopefully there're in.  More than likely, it will be tomorrow, if everything is in stock.  

Thanks all

Edited by Lyons00
  • Like 1

Hello everyone! I am currently a 2019 Ram owner...hopefully to become a new Sierra At4 owner! Over at 5thgenrams they have a “price negotiated off msrp “ thread. Is there anything like that here? A lot of 2019 Ram owners are getting between 18-20% off msrp (10-12K off) with rebates and discounts. Any help on what I should be paying would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Mjharden said:

Hello everyone! I am currently a 2019 Ram owner...hopefully to become a new Sierra At4 owner! Over at 5thgenrams they have a “price negotiated off msrp “ thread. Is there anything like that here? A lot of 2019 Ram owners are getting between 18-20% off msrp (10-12K off) with rebates and discounts. Any help on what I should be paying would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

$10-$12K off the new Chevys has become somewhat the norm with specific models. We're not there yet with the GMCs, and the AT4s are a model that GMC has not discounted too strongly yet. 

Many of us got our mid-high level 2019 Silverados 15-20% off MSRP. 

Here's a thread you can peruse: 

• Like 1

On 2019-04-25 at 11:13 AM, RyanbabZ71 said:

Got my vin today!

Ryan B.

So where does one get a the VIN? I ordered mine on April 11th and I’m anxiously waiting... :)

So where does one get a the VIN? I ordered mine on April 11th and I’m anxiously waiting... [emoji4]

Your dealer can check the system. Once it’s built and invoiced the vin will be available

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Hey guys!  14 Silverado & 13 GTR owner looking to sell both and get in to a AT4.  Not having much luck finding what I’m looking for in North Jersey. Most dealers around here are not willing to budge for anything other then the 3500 rebate.   Any good GMC dealers someone has dealt with in the New Jersey area?  

Well. Got a call from the dealership today. Figured i would update everyone. Ordered a 2019 Trailboss LT on 4/15/19. Was told the allocation was accepted on 4/26/19. Found out today that the truck had a scheduled build date of 6/17/19. And was told by the dealer that it usually takes 2-3 weeks from that date for the car to show up at the dealership in NY. So right now looking at 10-12 weeks if all things go smoothly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, GJM32387 said:

Well. Got a call from the dealership today. Figured i would update everyone. Ordered a 2019 Trailboss LT on 4/15/19. Was told the allocation was accepted on 4/26/19. Found out today that the truck had a scheduled build date of 6/17/19. And was told by the dealer that it usually takes 2-3 weeks from that date for the car to show up at the dealership in NY. So right now looking at 10-12 weeks if all things go smoothly.

I think you should get it by the 3rd week of June or even earlier. Mine was built on 12/21/2018 and I got it on 1/21/2019 in CA. At that time it was some shipping issues due to Christmas and new year holidays, winter storm,.... 

I think you should get it by the 3rd week of June or even earlier. Mine was built on 12/21/2018 and I got it on 1/21/2019 in CA. At that time it was some shipping issues due to Christmas and new year holidays, winter storm,.... 

I hope so. But I know better then to get my hopes up for things like this. I’ll just continue to stockpile parts until she shows up. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so. But I know better then to get my hopes up for things like this. I’ll just continue to stockpile parts until she shows up. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like me lol [emoji38]

I have a work bench full of stuff and expel/tint appointment scheduled already.

Ryan B.

Sounds like me lol [emoji38]

I have a work bench full of stuff and expel/tint appointment scheduled already.

Ryan B.

Haha. Got my ceramic coat, full debadge, tint quote. Tons of little parts and OEM stuff (black tow hooks, under seat storage, floor mats, short antena, and some recovery gear, auto start/stop disable, trying to decide on 33" K02's and 18's or 20's at the moment, and diamondback has a 3 week build time on the SE Bedcover, so have a few weeks before that gets ordered. Its terrible.