2016 Denali Cluster for Sale

pgamboa

So I'm a noob with this I have a 2016 sierra and I believe this will work. So I pay you and give chris my vin he programs it and mails it to me. I'm local to chris? And the programmed to my door price is $250?
It is a red face so it matches my Sierra? Just worried it will not work....

$250 is cost of the cluster that is paid to me. You would order the programming from Chris. All this of course, after fitment is confirmed.

I was initially going to sell this outright, but since it is currently programmed to my VIN, I don’t want to take the chance of someone installing it into their truck without properly programming it, and flagging my VIN.

So, for the safety and security of both parties, the sale of this cluster is contingent upon ordering the programming from Chris.

Hope this makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$250 is cost of the cluster that is paid to me. You would order the programming from Chris. All this of course, after fitment is confirmed.

I was initially going to sell this outright, but since it is currently programmed to my VIN, I don’t want to take the chance of someone installing it into their truck without properly programming it, and flagging my VIN.

So, for the safety and security of both parties, the sale of this cluster is contingent upon ordering the programming from Chris.

Hope this makes sense.

Ok that what I thought. And I think he is like $250.
Ugh little much right now for me. Have to pass..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sooooo will this work in a 2015 silverado LT? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LOL. There are additional requirements to make this work on 2015 that I think are related to having a newer HMI... chris might be able to speak on that. He mentioned something on an replay on this thread.

LOL. There are additional requirements to make this work on 2015 that I think are related to having a newer HMI... chris might be able to speak on that. He mentioned something on an replay on this thread.

I might need to get me a Pgamboa special and fly you out here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

**Bump** - This was sold pending funds, but haven’t heard back from the member that initially wanted it. Want this gone. $225 Shipped. Will be shipped directly to WAMS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

**BUMP** - 2016 Denali Cluster for sale. This is already sitting with WAMS and ready for programming.

• 1 month later...