Extended engine crank time on my 2017 6 liter

It's never going to a dealer lol.  Well if it has no alcohol sensor I would like to know what the sensor in the same position as the half tons that have one is then.  Can't read that document either unless it's on the web somewhere... not that I really care lol.

If you do figure out what is causing it please share, would like to know for my own knowledge while lurking these threads. Have seen same symptom from bad fuel pressure regulator on the old GMT800 trucks but not really apples to apples. 

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid question, but the way these trucks act - could it be crappy gas from a particular station or something you've done different recently? 

I've never had a problem, but my dad's old Ram hated a particular gas station for some reason - always pinged and knocked.

No idea.  Since the post I have parked the truck and started driving my 05 as my primary again.  The few times I have started the 17 it has been fine.   It's getting torn apart later this spring with a cam, headers and some other stuff so I probably will never know lol.

Archived